Recent Topics

Ads

Account broken.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
RyanMakara

Account broken.

Post#1 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Okay so basically I've been experiencing various amounts of somewhat paranormal activies on my main account for my Greenskin characters; RyanMakara. My Shaman cannot right click user icons for extra options, mount buff is broken, kind of like the game can't recognise various inputs from the character because it doesn't 'exist' to some coding. This doesn't happen on any of my other Greenskin characters, yet today my Choppa started to act up when trying to play SCs.

Y'see, I tried playing SCs with my Choppa, Mootzig, and I kept DCing after 1-5 minutes. This wasn't a regular server boot, no, this was the severe kind of "we're slowly going to eradicate your client sided view from the server by first making everyone freeze in place and stop all damage and then instantly remove every interactible object, NPC and player from your game, preventing you from pressing esc to log out, so you're just stuck in an empty, client sided view of the server's world" disconnect, one in which I'm forced to manually terminate the WAR.exe

After numerous testing through the SCs I decided to hop onto my SH. Now, I've been playing fine on my Squig Herder after I decided to call quits on my broken Choppa, but after a break from SCs on my SH I find that I cannot log in with that character whatsoever without being pushed back to the character selection screen with only my SH visible and no option to select another char or press 'Play', as the button is missing. I can re-select the server but then all my characters get a greyed-out 'Play' option. Only way to retry logging in (to no avail) is by quitting and restarting the game.

So, can any of the devs remotely check my player/account files or provide some manual config resets I could apply in order to un-screw this account? It's very nice. n.n

EDIT: Checked my Order accounts. Same deal. Either my IP is being blocked or the server's messed up altogether
Last edited by RyanMakara on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Vampire

Re: Account broken.

Post#2 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:47 pm

RyanMakara wrote:Okay so basically I've been experiencing various amounts of somewhat paranormal activies on my main account for my Greenskin characters; RyanMakara. My Shaman cannot right click user icons for extra options, mount buff is broken, kind of like the game can't recognise various inputs from the character because it doesn't 'exist' to some coding. This doesn't happen on any of my other Greenskin characters, yet today my Choppa started to act up when trying to play SCs.

Y'see, I tried playing SCs with my Choppa, Mootzig, and I kept DCing after 1-5 minutes. This wasn't a regular server boot, no, this was the severe kind of "we're slowly going to eradicate your client sided view from the server by first making everyone freeze in place and stop all damage and then instantly remove every interactible object, NPC and player from your game, preventing you from pressing esc to log out, so you're just stuck in an empty, client sided view of the server's world" disconnect, one in which I'm forced to manually terminate the WAR.exe

After numerous testing through the SCs I decided to hop onto my SH. Now, I've been playing fine on my Squig Herder after I decided to call quits on my broken Choppa, but after a break from SCs on my SH I find that I cannot log in with that character whatsoever without being pushed back to the character selection screen with only my SH visible and no option to select another char or press 'Play', as the button is missing. I can re-select the server but then all my characters get a greyed-out 'Play' option. Only way to retry logging in (to no avail) is by quitting and restarting the game.

So, can any of the devs remotely check my player/account files or provide some manual config resets I could apply in order to un-screw this account? It's very nice. n.n
Someone is trying to tell you: Play Order :geek:

RyanMakara

Post#3 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Vampire wrote:
RyanMakara wrote:Okay so basically I've been experiencing various amounts of somewhat paranormal activies on my main account for my Greenskin characters; RyanMakara. My Shaman cannot right click user icons for extra options, mount buff is broken, kind of like the game can't recognise various inputs from the character because it doesn't 'exist' to some coding. This doesn't happen on any of my other Greenskin characters, yet today my Choppa started to act up when trying to play SCs.

Someone is trying to tell you: Play Order :geek:
Checked my Order accounts. Same deal. Either my IP is being blocked or the server's messed up altogether

tazdingo

Post#4 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:49 pm

this has been happening to me too. my connection is fine, everyone else seems to be fine, server is up, but i randomly get frozen/booted every couple minutes. only been happening the past few days

Vampire

Post#5 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Server seems to have some small issues.

Loading Mount Bloodhorn.... Back to main screen.. Multiply times..

Oxenreed

Post#6 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:53 pm

The same just happend to me:/
Diverse - RR80 Marauder - Karak Azgal

Khorba

Post#7 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:54 pm

I have a problem when choosing the class reads my location such as Northland and crashes back to the menu and so round = [

Roten

Post#8 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:56 pm

same here....
IB - Fjant :shock:

Ads
Kragg

Post#9 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 pm

We were having a battle near the docks and everything stopped. Guess the server is just down at the moment?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

Morf

Post#10 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:58 pm

I have the problem of not being able to right click player icons to party invite etc, this only happens on char's i had created some time ago, and freshly created char has no such issues.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder