Recent Topics

Ads

[Shadow Warrior] Assault stance armor buff working?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
times05

[Shadow Warrior] Assault stance armor buff working?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:03 am

Does assault stance increase armor? I can't see it reflected in defense stats. Armor value in defense stats stays exactly same between assault and any other stance. Even if you close and reopen stat window.

Was Assault Stance not adding armor part of class changes between RoR and Live maybe? Is it intended not to work or a bug?

Thank you.

Ads
sanii

Re: [Shadow Warrior] Assault stance armor buff working?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:06 am

times05 wrote:Does assault stance increase armor? I can't see it reflected in defense stats. Armor value in defense stats stays exactly same between assault and any other stance. Even if you close and reopen stat window.

Was Assault Stance not adding armor part of class changes between RoR and Live maybe? Is it intended not to work or a bug?

Thank you.
Use .getstats , don't trust character screen it tends to have quite a few visual bug's.
<Pxl> <Luewee> <Fhc> and many many more!
[Deep and Dry] - Order
[Dark Omen] - Destruction

dansari

Post#3 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

sanii wrote: Use .getstats , don't trust character screen it tends to have quite a few visual bug's.
This. Stances definitely work as intended.
<Salt Factory>

Gerv
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 am

As others have said using the .getstats command in the /say window when targeting yourself you can bring up, in your chat box, under the filer "system general" the break down of your character. I tested the Assuslt stance on my SW for you and below is a ss for the results.

Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.