toughness
10%
armor
90%
Total votes: 31

shaggyboomboom

talismans on cloth healers

Post#1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:05 am

what talismans should i use on cloth healers? me and my guild have been debating on whever its better to start stacking toughness over armor? i can get 3k armor w/ pot (300tough) or around 600 toughness with around 1600 armor w/pots?

debate open

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: talismans on cloth healers

Post#2 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:31 am

Hmm mayb at wounds to the Poll. I Pref Amor and wounds mixed
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Aurandilaz

Post#3 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:34 am

willpower is very good choice if you want maximum heals, which can be very nice :)

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#4 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:37 am

Well Sure but with enough crit heal i dont stack wp
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Rida

Post#5 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 am

Only willpower. Works.
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Foltestik

Post#6 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:21 am

really PR0 Gamers dont use talis becouse they dont need it

roadkillrobin

Post#7 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 am

Id also consider Initiative and Wounds.

If you allready got around 300-340 Ini you're able to soak every ini debuff without goin over critical rates of getting crit. By using talismans instead of Renown Initiative you can spend those Resources elsewere.

Wounds is the ONLY allrounder stat and it's deffintly the best defensive stat for ORVR and not a bad choise for small scale either as it deals with stuff like WL or Engie/SW/SH that drops their burst on you and those other stats can't really mitigrate that very well.

Just forget about toughness tbh. Dps is just way to high for it to do much. You need to survive like 30 hits before it has a better effect then Wounds do which almoast never happens. You need around 800+ before you see any noticble return from it in T4 wich kinda makes it a exklusive stat to classes with +Toughness tactics.

Armor is very good in general.

shaggyboomboom

Post#8 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:37 am

roadkillrobin wrote:Id also consider Initiative and Wounds.

If you allready got around 300-340 Ini you're able to soak every ini debuff without goin over critical rates of getting crit. By using talismans instead of Renown Initiative you can spend those Resources elsewere.

Wounds is the ONLY allrounder stat and it's deffintly the best defensive stat for ORVR and not a bad choise for small scale either as it deals with stuff like WL or Engie/SW/SH that drops their burst on you and those other stats can't really mitigrate that very well.

Just forget about toughness tbh. Dps is just way to high for it to do much. You need to survive like 30 hits before it has a better effect then Wounds do which almoast never happens. You need around 800+ before you see any noticble return from it in T4 wich kinda makes it a exklusive stat to classes with +Toughness tactics.

Armor is very good in general.
already got -3% to be crit in total so no need on ini

Ads
Haojin

Post#9 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:19 pm

-Detaunt
-Positioning
-Awareness
-HoT - Burst Heal Rotation
-Setup
-Group Composition
-Timing on FM / RD / CW

is more important than talisman slots IMHO. About your answer:

-Armor in general is good.
-Toughness is meh, if you cant reach 500+ imho.
-Dont underestimate DD3 / Wounds
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

rngvp

Post#10 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Toughness compliments absorb so if you run a spec that uses that it can be very useful. However survivability will be better overall with armor over toughness. If you don't have at least 6k hp you will want to start there and then the rest armor. You will get plenty of wp from gear so don't waste any slots on that.