Recent Topics

Ads

The current state of RvR lake T1 19.06.2014

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elven
Former Staff

The current state of RvR lake T1 19.06.2014

Post#1 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:33 am

So, many people might not of tried playing on WAR, yet. Either they are waiting for more fixes or they can't be arsed to play just yet :lol:

Anyway, I made a short-ish video just showing the current state of T1 in the RvR lake. It's pretty boring tbh coz most of it is a group of us grinding mobs for XP. Helping others level up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjEFUy ... e=youtu.be

Ads
Grugnir

Re: The current state of RvR lake T1 19.06.2014

Post#2 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:35 am

Say...are you using Sildurs enhanced graphics?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:37 am

Grugnir wrote:Say...are you using Sildurs enhanced graphics?
Yeah, however the HBAO isn't working coz of my SLI profile.

Grugnir

Post#4 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:39 am

Still it looks really good. Way better than original graphics even with max settings on.
Think I'll try it.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#5 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:43 am

Grugnir wrote:Still it looks really good. Way better than original graphics even with max settings on.
Think I'll try it.
Yeah, give it a go. It was a little too dark for me but you can fiddle with the in game contrast and brightness to get it how you like it ;)

Khorba

Post#6 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:54 am

which does not change the fact that the game is not suitable for anything at this stage .. how much time it will take to bring t1 is liquidity and the ability to play, no longer speak of the remaining tier because it probably will take years, but something you need to start .. ., in comparison with the rate of updates on the server dyoxa and here it's difficult to talk about the progress bar does not even work progress bar so at what stage it really is a game and that is the final goal of the work which a dev team founded ... :?:

Grugnir

Post#7 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:58 am

I'm not sure if not working progress bar is a big problem... If anyone wants to know what the progress is just log in and try it for yourself or ask in game. You can also ask here on forum or watch Elvens vid. Update rate here is pretty high imho.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#8 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Khorba wrote:which does not change the fact that the game is not suitable for anything at this stage .. how much time it will take to bring t1 is liquidity and the ability to play, no longer speak of the remaining tier because it probably will take years, but something you need to start .. ., in comparison with the rate of updates on the server dyoxa and here it's difficult to talk about the progress bar does not even work progress bar so at what stage it really is a game and that is the final goal of the work which a dev team founded ... :?:
OMG lol you fail to understand that the game is in alpha stage. We did tell you/everyone this and you're not giving anything to play it :D So PLEASE understand, don't get ratty because the game isn't "suitable".

We can't say how long it will take for T1 to be fully playable. As you might of noticed, unlocking new features of the game has caused some "unexpected errors", which also need to be fixed :D The main is, of course, to get T1 working before even considering the higher tiers. I can't say how many people were working on dyox's server, but i distinctively remember the state of his server, is very far behind us now ;)

Granted that it was just a case of merging his emulator into ours and updating the database to match. From that point onwards, in just a under 2 months. many quests are fixed, guilds can be created, scenario system is functioning with one map. The RvR BOs have been scripted along with the mobs (obvious bugs there).

What can I say? Progress is being made and more will be done over time. Calm down :)

Ads
monster

Post#9 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Lol @ 3:55, SLAYER DOWN!

Elven
Former Staff

Post#10 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:17 pm

monster wrote:Lol @ 3:55, SLAYER DOWN!
Hehe, poor little Fikatind :twisted: