Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer converted to Pathfinder

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rockblood

Re: Warhammer converted to Pathfinder

Post#11 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:42 am

Did a bit of work and this is what i came up with so far on stats for the standard orc which i found out is just called orc boyz.

Str: 18 +4
Dex: 9 -1
Con: 16 +3
Int: 5 -3
Wis: 3 -4
Cha: 4 -3

still working on other things like hit points and seeking opinions on the other stuff.

Ads
bobthehero

Post#12 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:54 am

Give them natural armor. Wpn focus of their choice, power atk and bout uh... 60 is hp.

For weapons, anything 2h and melee, really, armor can be either medium or light.
Bobthehero: Level 40 Greatsword of the Blazing Sun RR43

rockblood

Post#13 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:12 am

+2 Natural armor and add in cleave or would just using two weapons be enough? also im thinking medium for orc boyz and light with savage orcs with the rare metal armor with bone material instead of metal.

bobthehero

Post#14 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 am

Oh yeah, if you plan on doing dual wielder, give them TWF as well.
Bobthehero: Level 40 Greatsword of the Blazing Sun RR43

rockblood

Post#15 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Sweet ok so for feats weapon focus (what ever weapon the orc is using), power attack, and a weapon style feat path depending on what their using like weapon and shield or two weapons ect. skills are probably going to be a breeze for orc boyz lol special stuff i was thinking of giving them fast healing because i think they regenerate least thats what i read from somewhere o.o and some kind of rage ability. maby a slam natural attack to or just give them unarmed combat as their third feat.

rockblood

Post#16 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:19 am

ok so far i got for feats power atk, weapon focus (any slashing or blunt weapon the orc is using), and toughness should do just fine for the third feat for orc boyz. not sure how much fast healing it should be or if it would be better to use regeneration because i heard that in 40k the orcs have to work really fast to get their cyborg parts because the limbs they chop off to put the parts on grow back. as for skills i think the main focus on those would be climb, swim, intimidate, and maby craft weapons with survival as the last one maby. 60 hp from i think you said 5 hit dice right? also i cant deside if the type should be monstrous humanoid or humanoid orc o.o.

rockblood

Post#17 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:09 pm

ok saddly i think im going to scrap the work i have done and just make it through the playable race guide in pathfinder. this is to hard for me to do when there is little to no free info on converting warhammer into pathfinder and with a dm thats to lazy to help me create something for his campaign its just not going to happen. thank you all for your help with your suggestions.

rockblood

Post#18 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:04 pm

What do you guys think of this being a playable warhammer dwarf race in pathfinder? The only things im unsure of is ancient foe and if they should get a bonus to int or str. Ancient foe is in there because i read that they had a huge war with the elves and are hell bent at hating them for it. As for the stat bonus i see int because their pretty much the gnome crafters in warhammer or str because they seem stronger then a average dwarf.

Warhammer Dwarf

Type: Humanoid (0 RP)
Subtype: Dwarf

Size: Medium (0 RP)

Base Speed: Slow Speed (20 ft. but is never modified by armor or encumbrance.) (-1 RP)

Ability Score Modifier: Standard (+2 Con +2 Int -2 Cha) (0 RP)

Language: Standard (Common and Dwarven) (Khazalid and Elven) (0 RP)

Defense Racial Traits: Ancient Foe (+2 dodge bonus to AC and +2 CMB to grapple against Elves) (3 RP), Fearless (+2 to all saving throws against fear effects) (1 RP),
Resistant (+2 to saving throws against mind-affecting effects and poison) (2 RP)

Feat and Skill Racial Traits: Craftsman (+2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks to create objects from metal or stone) (1 RP), Greed (+2 bonus on Appraise
checks to determine the price of nonmagical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones) (1 RP), Stonecunning (+2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual
stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them,
whether or not they are actively looking) (1 RP)

Movement Racial Traits: Montaineer (Dwarves are immune to altitude sickness and do not lose their Dexterity bonus to AC when making Climb checks or Acrobatics checks
to cross narrow or slippery surfaces) (1 RP)

Offense Racial Traits: Hatred (+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against Orcs and Goblinoids) (1 RP), Weapon Familiarity (Proficient with Earthbreakers and Dwarven
Weapons) (1 RP)

Senses Racial Trait: Dark Vision 60 ft. (2 RP)

Favored Class: Fighter

Total RP: 13

Ads