Recent Topics

Ads

Gained too much xp.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
sioding
Game Master

Re: Gained too much xp.

Post#11 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Axerker wrote:
If you have an issue with RvR not granting enough experience, you can put up a proposal to change it.
Like!

Create a proposal and maybe some things will change. Until that i will close those reports cause its working
as intended.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Ads
diedrake

Post#12 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:01 pm

There has been a few times in which ui messed up says my toon is lvl -12 or something and rr is --. After first kill i gain everything back plus what ever the kill exp/rr is worth. But what u have might not be the bug i am thinking about if u were online for 4 hrs.

Nice thing though if lvling only in the lakes, by the time u hit 40 you should have all the pieces of conc either by bags or med's :D
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Axerker

Post#13 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:04 pm

diedrake wrote:There has been a few times in which ui messed up says my toon is lvl -12 or something and rr is --. After first kill i gain everything back plus what ever the kill exp/rr is worth. But what u have might not be the bug i am thinking about if u were online for 4 hrs.

Nice thing though if lvling only in the lakes, by the time u hit 40 you should have all the pieces of conc either by bags or med's :D
I know the bug you're talking about, it happened to me a few days ago. I don't think this is the same, since his Influence bar is maxed out. A Lv 32 can't really max his influence bar by that level with zone lock rewards currently broken (you CAN, technically, but you pretty much have to dedicate your character to explicitly one T4 zone while leveling, and since he didn't spend the 1st or 2nd reward, he most likely just got all three at once).