Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ugle

Re: Squig Herder

Post#61 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:51 am

Orontes wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 am
Warblorc wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:18 am
Orontes wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:48 pm

All by Myself " doesn't allow the benefits of a pet." This refers to the benefits a given pet would otherwise apply to the SH while having the 25% damage buff. This is tied to the tool tip itself: "You deal 25% more damage when no pet is present". So, for example, the armor buff of the horned squig would not apply and have the 25% damage boost. This does not say one may not benefit in some way from using a pet while using All by Myself. It addresses access to the pet qualities. You either didn't read carefully enough, or are simply being argumentative. I suspect the later.

This thread remains a study of whiners who would be better served by sucking it up instead of rushing to the forums because something didn't go the way they wanted it on some occasion.
I think destro as a whole has been sucking up on order buffs for a few months now. As for this being a legit buff to SA it is not. In regards to the OP clearly he has no idea of what destro faces with imbalances from order with this assertion. But when you have numbers and the better end of the buffs; why not call the weaker side whiners. Makes things more discouraging.
I don't understand the above post. Since it quotes me, I will reply. The thread has been a general criticism of melee squigs. I noted two major challenges mentioned:

1) a melee squig annoyed one of the posters in the backlines of a fight
2) a certain tanky melee squig player being hard to kill

I replied, I don't think these are either interesting or substantive challenges. I think they are basically whiny. I have also replied to a few posts on the nature of the tactic All by Myself.
You are still wrong in what you claim. The old "all by meself" didn't prevent anything, it just didnt give the 25% damage buff when you chose to have a pet present. Also your "tone" in your posts makes you come off as a d1ckhead. Just a friendly heads up.
inactive

Ads