Destro

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BeautfulToad

Re: Destro

Post#31 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:39 am

I find different TZs have different balance issues, EU evening everything is premade in SCs. As a general rule t4 scenarios kind of need premades.

In RVR, I find if destro is melee heavy, the tend to squash order outside seiges. On seiges, I find order better, but the could be partly due to classes like AoE magus and sorc tend to be looked down on. Destro are a nightmare to organise. Order also play far more conservatively and destro tend to zerg. Zerging tends to work better with a lot of melee where you overwhelm the backline as quickly as possible, so order tend to use their ranged units better.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#32 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:01 am

TiberiusD wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:16 am When Bastion Stair will release, i bet that Destro will be the first Faction which will have full set. Just like Invader, Redeye, Sentinel, Dominator and Oppressor.
Is Order that bad to organise runs? My Ekrund Expedition for dungeons is empty for weeks. I tried yesterday to gather 2 tanks and 2 heals for City Dungeons within 1 hour and no one was interested. People are not interested in doing organised things. No SC premades, no RvR premades... Just blobbing. Blobbing, blobbing and blobbing. Nothing organised.

I am a DPS (the only class and character that i am playing and i love it) and it's very hard for me to find people for SCs and Dungeons. Because no one gives a damn about anything.

It's sad when i see destro doing this and order being ignorant....

It's really that hard for Order to organise parties of 2 tanks 2 heals and 2 DPS?
Agree completely. Order tend to lack tanks in pugs. But, they do have nice rdps (BW, sniper Engis), and solo gankers (WHs, WLs) so it is understandable.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Wed May 22, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Acidic

Post#33 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:39 am .... destro tend to zerg. ....
Think we must play on different times :)
The organized destro war bands (PnP, FMJ, TUP) in EU time tend to start solo and for the most stay solo until order gets bored of being wiped 1:1 so start blobbing 2-5 WB at which time destro groups up and get a blob of organized WB which wipes orders blob to the pint they log , destro stay blobbed till zone ends.
Almost don’t see in eu peak time destro blob first as you said they don’t organize easily

BeautfulToad

Post#34 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:44 am

Acidic wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 am
BeautfulToad wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:39 am .... destro tend to zerg. ....
Think we must play on different times :)
The organized destro war bands (PnP, FMJ, TUP) in EU time tend to start solo and for the most stay solo until order gets bored of being wiped 1:1 so start blobbing 2-5 WB at which time destro groups up and get a blob of organized WB which wipes orders blob to the pint they log , destro stay blobbed till zone ends.
Almost don’t see in eu peak time destro blob first as you said they don’t organize easily
Depends on the map. But I find usually there will be a couple pug wbs in destro. One will be a mess, run by someone afk with 3 other players in Nordland. Another will be reasonably well run, and slowly blob.

I find guilds like FMJ or Freebootas will nearly always rush the enemy regardless of the numbers. Freebootas actually play more aggressively when outnumbered to farm RR. Order, on the other hand, seem as content sitting in an easily defendable BO, slowly running supplies, sometimes even if they have significant numerical advantage.

Lots of people in destro complain about that order style. But if you have a lot of rdps (needed for seiging), it can be the most effective strat.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Wed May 22, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alfa1986

Post#35 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:01 pm

It annoys me most when a situation develops when the zerg of one side (no matter which one) presses the zerg of the other side of the warcamp, and a meaningless pew pew occurs. it can last for an hour or two and three, I wonder how people are not bothered. then it remains only playing the scenarios or to go along with the general crowd to do also pew pew.)
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Glorian

Post#36 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:01 pm It annoys me most when a situation develops when the zerg of one side (no matter which one) presses the zerg of the other side of the warcamp, and a meaningless pew pew occurs. it can last for an hour or two and three, I wonder how people are not bothered. then it remains only playing the scenarios or to go along with the general crowd to do also pew pew.)
If you join an organized warband on Order they usually only bother for 15 mins on front of WC banging. After that they usually go through pve in and drag the fight to another part of the map. Well at least we do that.
Most maps have separate pve enter areas, and Kadrin Valley has its Tunnel in the WC.

CoffeeForAll

Post#37 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Having read most of the warhammer books, I would say that we destro players are pretty much exactly like how our side is described in the old lore.

As for choosing a side. I don't know.. pick whichever side has the class you enjoy the most.

P.S. Destro always wins the warhammer fashion contest. You have no idea how important looks can be.

Oh.. and we have way more farmers and crafters. Though the price of potions have gone up over the months for some reason. I personally blame the greedy goblins..

BeautfulToad

Post#38 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Order do often fight in 2 zones if they feel it will be a slog in one. Dont know if thats one or two premades or an enterprising pug leader, but destro rarely manage to do it.

Ads
vianiznice

Post#39 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:50 pm

Quality Order players are few and far between, their strength is their current numbers.

Charon

Post#40 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:05 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:36 am
TiberiusD wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:16 am I tried yesterday to gather 2 tanks and 2 heals for City Dungeons within 1 hour and no one was interested. People are not interested in doing organised things.
Order Cities are harder and take longer to finish so no wonder people are not doing it like they do on destro.
This... i wonder if creator of crypts/tunnels is fully aware of that ? I hope that bastion star dung will not follow this path
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)