Looking for Guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
castlecreeps

Looking for Guild

Post#1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:16 am

Figured I would try this since /advice is pretty rough.

Hey all, looking for an English speaking guild, pretty casual, group play. Unlike most people here, I live in California but I work in film and so I'm actually off in my mornings and day which is peak for server time often.

Ex wow HWL mage wsg griefer, got glad a few times in BC and Wrath.

I played War in open beta, got recruited and ran with Vigor on Dark Crag when the game began as a Sorc. Since the game was pretty much unfinished on release, the guild ran out of steam after everyone hit rr50 or so, back when wards weren't really working, dungeons didn't work (us destro first bastion stair clear i think? who know that was beyond dumb), and keeps had npcs in em. There was no gear either and chests only dropped like 1 green item for one person in t4. I played off and on leveling alts in t1-3 until WaR died.

Currently have 2 lvl 12's. Rorz (Sorc) and Ralkuth (snb Blackguard), both around rr17, but thinking about adding a Dok or a zealot to the roster.

Unlike 90% of this server, I use my detaunt button. Cheers

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Looking for Guild

Post#2 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:23 am

a guild that i would suggest is the one im in: Psychoactive Chaos were a pretty casual guild with members who are both europeans and americans we do orvr and layers the recruiters are mostly online in the afternoons around 2-3cst and on a lot on the weekends

xaunik

Re: Looking for Guild

Post#3 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Atlas shrugged..