Recent Topics

Ads

Best Loner (No Pet) White Lion Build?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zulnam

Re: Best Loner (No Pet) White Lion Build?

Post#11 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:11 pm

I have seen some wonderous things done by WLs with Loner and AoE build.

Granted, they had 2 healers and a guard. But that plus a slayer and another tank really made a good 6-man elite squad to chip away at pug blob backlines.

I just started toying with WL so i can’t say i know much about it, but i think there is potential there. (Main idea is that pet for aoe build is too squishy and dies too fast to be efficient)
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#12 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:28 pm

BeautfulToad wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm 50% crit damage = 25% damage (I think)
If you ignore the extra dmg of the pet, it might be actually 25% >50% crit damage dps wise. But if we only look at dps, grenadier engis would be king. They aren´t. Burst kills and burst comes from crit
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Zxul

Post#13 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:11 am

Arbich wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:28 pm
BeautfulToad wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm 50% crit damage = 25% damage (I think)
If you ignore the extra dmg of the pet, it might be actually 25% >50% crit damage dps wise. But if we only look at dps, grenadier engis would be king. They aren´t. Burst kills and burst comes from crit
Until you run into FS4 toon that is. Which is more and more likely every day- on my dok for example I have FS3 and additional -10% to be crit from items.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh