Recent Topics

Ads

T2 Bugs

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
murmelon

Re: T2 Bugs

Post#131 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Black Ork
Save'n me Hide - incorrect duration of effect (toughness buff 4 sec instead 20)

Ads
Tesq

Post#132 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Chosen:
Blaste wave last 10 second instead 20 sec.

Telen
Suspended

Post#133 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Renork wrote:
Telen wrote:I dont heal. I certainly dont heal exploiting filth.

Throwing HoTs around counts as "healing". But maybe it doesn't according to your flawed logic :)

This reminds me of Hamcat the eng. He/She sets up a turret that kept hitting me from below and when I summoned my pet to target her she/he complained that it was "exploiting". I sure hope you both are under 25... past that age your brain development stops.
I just dont like exploiters in general. When they come to forums acting as if they want to improve the game thats just too much bullshit for me to take.

Renork

Post#134 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Telen wrote:
Renork wrote:
Telen wrote:I dont heal. I certainly dont heal exploiting filth.

Throwing HoTs around counts as "healing". But maybe it doesn't according to your flawed logic :)

This reminds me of Hamcat the eng. He/She sets up a turret that kept hitting me from below and when I summoned my pet to target her she/he complained that it was "exploiting". I sure hope you both are under 25... past that age your brain development stops.
I just dont like exploiters in general. When they come to forums acting as if they want to improve the game thats just too much bullshit for me to take.

Do you leave the scenarios when you see the mass amount of slayers aoeing from above/walls/ramps? No? So knowing that they're "exploiting" you stay and receive full RP credit? You claim you do not "heal", yet I seen you "HoT" plenty of engs and slayers. I don't even know how to respond to you at this point, and believe me I'm used to stupid people in my field.

Consider yourself as bad if not worse than everyone else who you claim "exploit" then. Being self righteous doesn't fit you when you're part of the team and are mooching off the rewards sweetheart. Next time you call out someone, make sure you're exiting scenarios and logging out when you see half of your team "exploiting".

Telen
Suspended

Post#135 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Renork wrote: Do you leave the scenarios when you see the mass amount of slayers aoeing from above/walls/ramps? No? So knowing that they're "exploiting" you stay and receive full RP credit? You claim you do not "heal", yet I seen you "HoT" plenty of engs and slayers. I don't even know how to respond to you at this point, and believe me I'm used to stupid people in my field.

Consider yourself as bad if not worse than everyone else who you claim "exploit" then. Being self righteous doesn't fit you when you're part of the team and are mooching off the rewards sweetheart. Next time you call out someone, make sure you're exiting scenarios and logging out when you see half of your team "exploiting".
I dont heal them. I dont exploit, I dont play any of the classes that can exploit. I dont sit behind walls or below the platforms in GoE aoeing as you do. I dont come onto the forums to pose as someone that actually gives a **** about the game when Im one of those that are shitting on it.

So either stop being an exploiting asshat or stop coming to the forums to play pretend.

At least those exploiting slayers have the decency to stay off the forums with their revisionist history.

porkstar

Post#136 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Renork is probably salty because I called him out in an SC for placing pets around corners etc. Maybe I had no reason but his actions in that sc seemed suspect. Then Renork calls me out in the forums for the same thing I accused him of. Anyway, I love playing engie and I always try to expose my turrets and myself when I'm aoe blasting. I die quite a lot which is a testament to that. I get right up in the mix. Perhaps they can fix aoe and AA through walls. That would be excellent.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Cornerback

Post#137 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Still no group-queue :(
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Luth

Post#138 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:59 pm

I fear with a groupheal LoS requirement, some melees would mutate even more to cowards. Instead of hugging the healers when their HP fall under 80% like atm, they probably completely try to hide behind them all the time if this is changed. :mrgreen:

But seriously, if you analyse lost SCs that had equal numbers/class distribution, it was most of the time the meleetrains fault, not capable to put pressure on the enemy/playing too defensive imo.

Ads
Azarael

Post#139 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Cornerback wrote:Still no group-queue :(
I'll notify the European Court of Human Rights. This outrage cannot go unpunished!

Ligemar

Post#140 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:18 pm

Azarael wrote:
Cornerback wrote:Still no group-queue :(
I'll notify the European Court of Human Rights. This outrage cannot go unpunished!
Return Mandred's lord back to the keep, pls. He had disappeared somewhere!