Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] BehindYa - what's my crit??

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
cmraz

Re: [ADDON] BehindYa - what's my crit??

Post#11 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:02 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:14 am
cmraz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:40 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:32 pm

Would you mind opening up the debug menu with /d and telling me what the error is?
Script Call failed - [BehindYa.OnUpdate] is not a function
Hmm, I had a look at my code and I left a function in there twice by mistake. Maybe that was it? I've fixed that... try this

https://github.com/TVBrowntown/BehindYa ... s/main.zip
Welp, I deleted the old BehindYa folder and replaced it with this one and it's the same issue/error.

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:13 am

cmraz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:02 am
cmraz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:40 am

Script Call failed - [BehindYa.OnUpdate] is not a function
Hmm, I had a look at my code and I left a function in there twice by mistake. Maybe that was it? I've fixed that... try this

Welp, I deleted the old BehindYa folder and replaced it with this one and it's the same issue/error.
Anyone else encountering the same issue? I can't seem to reproduce the error and others I know haven't encountered it either.

cmraz

Post#13 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:21 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:13 am

Anyone else encountering the same issue? I can't seem to reproduce the error and others I know haven't encountered it either.
I've got a feeling there's some interference with another addon probably.... going to go through 1by1 and disable to test...

Morradin

Post#14 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:01 am

Hmmmm possibilities... Like the tone in a fighter jet cockpit when you are locked on to a target. Like, could you make one where a WL is told when it is optimal time to use their pounce? Especially against pesky OP Squig Herders. :)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#15 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 am

seems the script is calling a UI6.updateTexts(critRate) but UI6 is not defined
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#16 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:25 am

sullemunk wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 am

seems the script is calling a UI6.updateTexts(critRate) but UI6 is not defined
Big thanks. Was working on another addon while doing this and used the wrong addon name. fixing now.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#17 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:27 am

cmraz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:21 am

I've got a feeling there's some interference with another addon probably.... going to go through 1by1 and disable to test...
sullemunk pointed out something dumb I did, fixed it so now it should be golden!

cmraz

Post#18 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:51 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:27 am
cmraz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:21 am

sullemunk pointed out something dumb I did, fixed it so now it should be golden!
Yezzir! It's working now! I really need to get back to coding myself... been 2.5 years since i've been employed :p

Thanks again bud.

Ads
gemgem

Post#19 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:48 pm

function BehindYa.updateCrit()
tacticStat = 15
petBuff = 5
critRate = GetBonus(GameData.BonusTypes.EBONUS_CRITICAL_HIT_RATE_RANGED, Base) + targetHP + tacticStat + petBuff

### increased crit hit "RATE" of all path of quick abi by 15%
tacticStat = crit chance * 1.15

### crit hit is increased by 5%
petBuff = crit chance + 5%
"+ tacticStat" is it correct?

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#20 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:17 am

gemgem wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:48 pm function BehindYa.updateCrit()
tacticStat = 15
petBuff = 5
critRate = GetBonus(GameData.BonusTypes.EBONUS_CRITICAL_HIT_RATE_RANGED, Base) + targetHP + tacticStat + petBuff

### increased crit hit "RATE" of all path of quick abi by 15%
tacticStat = crit chance * 1.15

### crit hit is increased by 5%
petBuff = crit chance + 5%
"+ tacticStat" is it correct?
super hard to test but if someone could find out exactly how the 15% crit from the tactic applies itself that would improve the mafs of this addon. from my testing on a bunch of test dummys 100% crit as stated by my addon tends to be 100% crit so I'm under the impression it is correct. until proven otherwise I'm just gonna leave it as is.