Recent Topics

Ads

19W - 66L T4 Destro toon

Let's talk about... everything else
bittrio

19W - 66L T4 Destro toon

Post#1 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:50 pm

It always seemed like destro gets smashed in SC's ever since I started playing this game about 3 months ago.

I saw the numbers come out with 9 out of the top 10 most winning players all order with 90%+ win rates. Only 1 outta top 10 was destro.

Figured I'd start to keep track a bit to see if it's really as bad as it seems. For the last 2 days I kept track of my SC w/l.

I queued Mourkian temple(weekend event) and Discordant and went 19-66. About a 20% win rate. Destro lost about 80% of the games and almost all of them were us destro players sitting in the spawn after about 2 minutes. In the chat it seems like everyone was having a similar experience, losing most SC's.

If there's a way to get my lifetime SC win rate please let me know. It's probably close to 20% win rate.

I have a level 23 order toon that I'm going to get level 40 and see if it really is super sweet on order side.

Just wanted to make this post to come back to with further destro stats and my experience once I get my order toon to level 40.
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.

Ads
notrandomatall

Re: 19W - 66L T4 Destro toon

Post#2 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:05 pm

I feel the same way playing as Order, that destro keep winning over and over. I think that you keep facing premades when your solo pugging except when queuing discordant scenario. Also when queuing discordant, if high level/good geared players queue at the same time they will end up in the same group most of the time anyway.

Wdova

Post#3 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:41 pm

bittrio wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:50 pm It always seemed like destro gets smashed in SC's ever since I started playing this game about 3 months ago.

I saw the numbers come out with 9 out of the top 10 most winning players all order with 90%+ win rates. Only 1 outta top 10 was destro.

Figured I'd start to keep track a bit to see if it's really as bad as it seems. For the last 2 days I kept track of my SC w/l.

I queued Mourkian temple(weekend event) and Discordant and went 19-66. About a 20% win rate. Destro lost about 80% of the games and almost all of them were us destro players sitting in the spawn after about 2 minutes. In the chat it seems like everyone was having a similar experience, losing most SC's.

If there's a way to get my lifetime SC win rate please let me know. It's probably close to 20% win rate.

I have a level 23 order toon that I'm going to get level 40 and see if it really is super sweet on order side.

Just wanted to make this post to come back to with further destro stats and my experience once I get my order toon to level 40.
Mourkain is event scenario. It is 6man premade heavy on both sides. Its roflstomp or be roflstomped. Definitely recomment to NOT join solo for event SCs.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

bittrio

Post#4 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:52 pm

Yea you might be right. :(

That sucks if this is the case. I'd like to be semi-casual, playing with my kids on weekends. Just pick up the game and have fun expecting as close to a 50-50 win rate as possible.

We do it with Smite. We've never had such bad runs in Smite as we do in Warhammer.

I know the dev team is working on it with the recent discordant change being a step in the right direction.

We'll see what's up. It probably does all come down to player numbers. The more people playing the game allows for more casual types. This game being out so long and such low player numbers probably equates to most players being long time players.

I'd like to be a long time player as well, but I'll never get to sovern with a 20% win rate (85 games for 1 rr level) and while I have been a part of a premade a couple times, it's just not that serious most of the time where I can commit to a premade. I'm usually up and down taking a few minute break between SC here and there.

This game is perfect for an arcade style quick and fun games with the SC's, but unfortunately there might not be any room for semi casual players.
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Garamore

Post#5 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:22 pm

There are more premades order side than destro. In a scenario even a bad premade usually beats pugs. If you do get a good destro premade then you also win alot but there are many more out order side. Good way to learn though :)
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Fey

Post#6 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:27 pm

Stomp or be stomped is a phenomenon not limited to RoR. Since this particular game is not perfectly mirrored folks will feel this more acutely.

It's not uncommon to get this all or nothing scenario in all sorts of games where the classes are mirrored. I personally find Overwatch 2 to be a very stomp or be stomped kind of game. Strikes and gutters I suppose.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

bittrio

Post#7 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:08 pm

Update.

Went 1W-8L on my mid tier order toon solo queuing for Mourkain temple (weekend event).
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Sofong

Post#8 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:53 am

there are way more order premade than destro, and every week when event sc start, every one log their slayer to ensure victory.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:35 am

bittrio wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:08 pm Update.

Went 1W-8L on my mid tier order toon solo queuing for Mourkain temple (weekend event).
See, it doesn't matter what side you play. You have any idea why your team loses?
Dying is no option.

lumpi33

Post#10 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:31 am

Garamore wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:22 pm There are more premades order side than destro. In a scenario even a bad premade usually beats pugs. If you do get a good destro premade then you also win alot but there are many more out order side. Good way to learn though :)
Do you have any numbers that support that statement? Order probably gonna say the same thing. To me it looks like you are making things up again. Not the first time.