Recent Topics

Ads

Mara Solo gank 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ravezaar

Re: Mara Solo gank 2

Post#11 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:44 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:03 pm
ravezaar wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:16 pm Nice vid tho I know u use 5th tactic abuse since u arent stance daning at all. But still like the vid specially vs WHs
I don't know how you defined 5 tactics, most likely like most, and just your opinion, but if it is based only on the fact that I mainly use Savagery stance, then you should definitely never play a Marauder, it would be too hard for you, no offense
but anyway thanks for the feedback
no I think its cause iam 99% sure and the fact u abused the WH with same Tactic stuff for 1,5 years
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
WARChosen

Post#12 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:17 pm

OOOOHHHHNOOOO HEAL REGEN don't work Plan B Run A waY !!!!!

Vri

Post#13 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:52 am

No one respects 1v1 any more.

mazi2112

Post#14 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:41 am

i like 1v1 but A lot of players wanna gank

Battlefield

Post#15 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm

Vri wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:52 am No one respects 1v1 any more.
Now premade gankers respect other premade gankers ? :lol:

reynor007

Post#16 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:55 am

ravezaar wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:44 pm
no I think its cause iam 99% sure and the fact u abused the WH with same Tactic stuff for 1,5 years
I don't need 5 tactics to easily kill 99% of the players)
if it's easier for someone to consider me a cheater or a bug user, so be it
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Sinisterror

Post#17 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:01 am

ravezaar wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:44 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:03 pm
ravezaar wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:16 pm Nice vid tho I know u use 5th tactic abuse since u arent stance daning at all. But still like the vid specially vs WHs
I don't know how you defined 5 tactics, most likely like most, and just your opinion, but if it is based only on the fact that I mainly use Savagery stance, then you should definitely never play a Marauder, it would be too hard for you, no offense
but anyway thanks for the feedback
He also posted video playing WE against WH groups when the 5th tactic use was used by alot of WH's. Even if he did use 5th tactic that gives ýou 160ws and 160 iniative this video would still be impressive=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Absinth

Post#18 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:43 pm

zulnam wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:19 pm Can we please just delete WEs and WHs?

If anything, for more variety in the pvp videos.
Deleting them is not solution to that, i mean it kinda is but you are just gonna have loads of am's/shammies roll out and that in my opinion would omit the point of having more variety in smallscale pvp. The issue is that most of classes are nerfed in smallscale and need help, I have no clue what was devs idea behind smallscale nerfs for a lot of classes while wh/we getting everything they could in their kit but i assume ranked had something to do with it, results of that is that WH/WE can be played by anyone at decent level (as long as he knows rotation and waits long enough for opportunity that will net him a kill) where other non rdps classes dont have those luxuries and you have to substitute the abilities with player skill
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Ads
Amakusa

Post#19 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:39 pm

Is that really your toon? Because i met him a couple of times in rvr and he played not that good;)
Egos, Kyoshiro, Kokoshibu, Sosa, Riegert, Luniz, Gankplank <Morituri>
Dunning, Boyka, Iluv, Shirokyo, Snusnu, Engrimar, Soge <Holmgang>

mgsmrcl

Post#20 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:46 am

Hey Reynor!

Very interested in exploring the solo build route. I'm a solo roamer with my RSH and would like to know what tactics, mastery, gear, and talismans you used for the class?