Recent Topics

Ads

Username Change?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
AsgeirBloodfang

Username Change?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:58 pm

I downloaded RoR for the first time a long time ago. At the time I was not planning on being active on the forums and I was mostly concerned with keeping loggin details similar to what was my main MMO at the time.
Now I am finally circling back to enjoy the game that made me fall in love with gaming again. But my username is not the same as my discord or anything else in my public life. Is there any way to change my username? I do not want things to be confusing as I start to move forward, join guilds, and start to become truly active in this game.
If not it is what it is. Not super fussed about it. I have my discord name in my profile and everything I just think it would be cleaner and easier for my fellow users if my Deets lined up a bit better is all.
Last edited by AsgeirBloodfang on Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
If they stand besides you grant them your respect.
If they stand behind you grant them your protection.
If they stand before you... SHOW THEM NO MERCY!

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Username Change?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:17 pm

AsgeirBloodfang wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:58 pm I downloaded RoR for the first time a long time ago. At the time I was not planning on being active on the forums and I was mostly concerned with keeping loggin details similar to what was my main MMO at the time.
Now I am finally circling back to enjoy the game that made me fall in love with gaming again. But my username is not the same as my discord or anything else in my public life. Is there any way to change my username? I do not want things to be confusing as I start to move forward, join guilds, and start to become truly active in this game.
If not it is what it is. Not super fussed about it. I have my discord name in my profile and everything I just think it would be cleaner and easier for my fellow users if my Deets lined up a bit better is all.
This is not something we're able to change. Username is very much bound to the account.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

AsgeirBloodfang

Post#3 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:16 pm

Understood. That is fine. My fellow players will just have to deal with it. I have my discord and everything already linked to my account so that will have to be good enough.
Thank you very much for your time.
And above all else, thank y'all for resurrecting one of my favorite games of all time. I am having a blast coming back home to the video game that taught me that video games could be as much fun as table top.
Last edited by AsgeirBloodfang on Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Wiede

Post#4 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:41 pm

AsgeirBloodfang wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:16 pm I am having a blast coming back home to the video game that taught me that video games could be as much fun as table top.

I cried a little :(

AsgeirBloodfang

Post#5 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:47 pm

Wiede wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:41 pm
AsgeirBloodfang wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:16 pm I am having a blast coming back home to the video game that taught me that video games could be as much fun as table top.

I cried a little :(
I hope good tears.
Spoiler: