Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeons for ward unlocks

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
lengoyeko

Dungeons for ward unlocks

Post#1 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Hiii! I’m about to be level 40 with a soldiers ward as my highest ward. It seems like the dungeons are the next step to getting the good end game gear.

I just have a few questions about dungeons, do they take long to run? How long do they typically take? Are the mechanics overly convoluted? Thanks!

Ads
Omegus

Re: Dungeons for ward unlocks

Post#2 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:03 pm

lengoyeko wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:45 pm Hiii! I’m about to be level 40 with a soldiers ward as my highest ward. It seems like the dungeons are the next step to getting the good end game gear.

I just have a few questions about dungeons, do they take long to run? How long do they typically take? Are the mechanics overly convoluted? Thanks!
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Wards

You've missed out officer ward which should be obtainable from mid-30s gear.

The 3 sets of dungeons and their wards are:

1) Mount Gunbad: gives Conqueror ward. Long dungeon.

2) City Dungeons (the 2 main capitals have their own dungeons). For Altforf this is Sigmar Crypts and Warpblade Tunnels ("Crypts and Tunnels", or CnT), for the Inevitable City it's the Bilerot Burrows (BB) and the Bloodwrought Enclave (BE), collectively BB/BE. Gives the Vanquisher Ward. Shortest dungeons out of the 3.

3) Bastion Stair: gives the Invader ward. Long dungeon.

You can also get the wards from buying PVP gear with PVP currency as per the wiki page.

In terms of how long they take to complete and the boss mechanics, those should all be on the wiki as well.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot