Recent Topics

Ads

solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tankna

Re: solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Post#21 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:28 am

When do we get Panda's in game like WOW?

Ads
reynor007

Post#22 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:35 am

I understand perfectly what badchosen is talking about
there is nothing wrong with retreating when you know for sure that you cannot win (already tried)
but when you attack in 2-3 and then realize that your chances are 50/50, running away from the battle is simply ridiculous. I laugh very often at situations like this, large groups of people often try to kill me, some of whom are just waiting for me to appear. Mortshade is one of them, he will never attack me if the battle is less than 1v3
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

mazi761111

Post#23 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:41 am

reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:35 am I understand perfectly what badchosen is talking about
there is nothing wrong with retreating when you know for sure that you cannot win (already tried)
but when you attack in 2-3 and then realize that your chances are 50/50, running away from the battle is simply ridiculous. I laugh very often at situations like this, large groups of people often try to kill me, some of whom are just waiting for me to appear. Mortshade is one of them, he will never attack me if the battle is less than 1v3
yes,that is i want say.my engish bad..use Google Translate not good
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

KillerVolt

Post#24 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:49 am

reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:35 am I understand perfectly what badchosen is talking about
Why would we attack you in any less than 1v3? You are probably the best solo player on the sever and you are using a very powerful witch brew build, this makes for a player that is extremely tricky to kill. Attacking in a 1v1 or even 1v2 is nearly suicidal against you. Also depends on wich people are in the 1v3, Ik WHs who if you got 3 of them and threw them at Badchosen he would die, I also know WHs who coulnd't beat Badchosen 1v3.

PS. You are good Wh, do you have tips for fight against tanks like Badchosen?
Constantin - Wh 8x
Voltbreaker - IB 7x
VoltChosen - Chosen 40
BlackVolt - BG 40
VoltShamy - Shaman 6x
Lots of Volt alts between 1 and 39

mazi761111

Post#25 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:52 am

KillerVolt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:49 am
Why would we attack you in any less than 1v3? You are probably the best solo player on the sever and you are using a very powerful witch brew build, this makes for a player that is extremely tricky to kill. Attacking in a 1v1 or even 1v2 is nearly suicidal against you. Also depends on wich people are in the 1v3, Ik WHs who if you got 3 of them and threw them at Badchosen he would die, I also know WHs who coulnd't beat Badchosen 1v3.

he win me,,,yes,,,,why ppl not like mdpv lrean and fight....many ppl just want easy way...

mazi761111

Post#26 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:56 am

and some wh try 1v1 kill me...but not win ...i still respect ,,Mortshade play bad is ok.,,,but he style,,,?? i just want say"hahaha"

KillerVolt

Post#27 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 am

mazi761111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:52 am he win me,,,yes,,,,why ppl not like mdpv lrean and fight....many ppl just want easy way...
Ik, thats why I ask, I want to learn to be the best I can be.
I probably won't be as good with 400+ping of Australia but I can try :).
Unless you want to give me tips on how to beat you, lol.
Constantin - Wh 8x
Voltbreaker - IB 7x
VoltChosen - Chosen 40
BlackVolt - BG 40
VoltShamy - Shaman 6x

reynor007

Post#28 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:59 am

I'm not saying that you need to attack me 1v1, probably this really makes little sense, but if you attacked 3v1 need to die the death of the brave, so I could make a new video :D

As for the fight WH vs Chosen, you need to prevent him from getting the 25% parry buff, for this you have repel, m1, oil and upset attacks, in my latest videos there are several fights against chosen you can watch there
by the way badchosen is a really good player and a very difficult opponent, I lost to him several times on my WH after a long break, but if I'm not mistaken I'm leading) I'll put a few of our fights in the last video about WH if I ever finish it, but I I think that as long as there is an item to steal 150hp, no WH will be able to defeat it
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
KillerVolt

Post#29 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:13 pm

reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:59 am

I'm not saying that you need to attack me 1v1, probably this really makes little sense, but if you attacked 3v1 need to die the death of the brave, so I could make a new video :D

As for the fight WH vs Chosen, you need to prevent him from getting the 25% parry buff, for this you have repel, m1, oil and upset attacks, in my latest videos there are several fights against chosen you can watch there
by the way badchosen is a really good player and a very difficult opponent, I lost to him several times on my WH after a long break, but if I'm not mistaken I'm leading) I'll put a few of our fights in the last video about WH if I ever finish it, but I I think that as long as there is an item to steal 150hp, no WH will be able to defeat it
Well if Mdpv struggles against Badchosen that makes me feel a bit better :)
I search Mdpv on kill board to look at gear but it shows as a level 1 wh? Did you change your name?
Other than the listed one what other upset attacks do we have?
Constantin - Wh 8x
Voltbreaker - IB 7x
VoltChosen - Chosen 40
BlackVolt - BG 40
VoltShamy - Shaman 6x

mazi761111

Post#30 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:17 pm

KillerVolt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 am
mazi761111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:52 am he win me,,,yes,,,,why ppl not like mdpv lrean and fight....many ppl just want easy way...
Ik, thats why I ask, I want to learn to be the best I can be.
I probably won't be as good with 400+ping of Australia but I can try :).
Unless you want to give me tips on how to beat you, lol.
i from china use vpn play this game still 200-300+ping...