Recent Topics

Ads

AM dps burst........

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dakkhon

AM dps burst........

Post#1 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:16 pm

Well with these new changes its all but gone. This was a terrible change imo. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do as far as tactics the changed/nerfed and or abilities for dps? Guess Khaines embrace was just to much too much for the ones who got it nerfed/replaced with that new pathetic tactic.

Ok rant off. I love this game so ill have to deal. Firsts thing is to try and make do and still kill destro and xrealmers aggressively. Then see if they nerf it again. I dont play destro classes but if you play AM...try shaman. Not hit nearly as bad as usual lol. Good hunting all.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Rydiak

Re: AM dps burst........

Post#2 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:23 pm

Balance patch comes after the bugs are fixed. Instead of ranting, what are some constructive ideas you'd like to see implemented for the Archmage?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Dakkhon

Post#3 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:30 pm

Some of these where already tested last time they tested and now are back so they are not going anywhere. Ill come back when I officially get out there and test it and see as I stated before. No constructive criticism yet because so far in my testing there is none yet. So ill state my findings and opinions as I see fit. Feel free to do the same as you just have. If you have some on the AM let me know I am all ears. Good day!
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

francomes

Post#4 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:18 pm

The best AMs were not using that tactic anyways.

The real nerf( as far as they ve told me, as I couldn't try it yet) is that now u have to face your target to fire spells at em.

So if this is intended all the run and gun classes will need way more skill to make em work

Dakkhon

Post#5 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:07 pm

That was not the only thing but yeah. Its always been clear they want tank or heavy classes to be able to wtfpawn and casting class with no issues. They already have perma snare for the most part so why casting on the run and facing them was an issue unless a dev(s) got ticked at it or players who have their ear in game. Nothing can be done at this point anyways. If you have played long enough like I have you expect these nerfs/fixes where order gets the worst. Although it's my opinion...its shared by many. At the end of the day you can try and make it work and have fun or roll out leaving the game. I usually take breaks but ill have to see if they re4alize they made some mistakes and change things back or adjust them and not for just AM's. Guess we will find out. I'm in game right now testing things.

vanbuinen77

Post#6 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:16 pm

Good ams dont use this tactic anyhow
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Dakkhon

Post#7 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:25 pm

Then why mess with them? Yes AM's didnt use them but if they changed them then they are expecting some use out of it correct? I just found out that the tactics do not stack so waste of a change imo. Give me back my fast ST imo. That was the major change to Burt damage. It was a finisher and a fantastic one. Replaced with a useless tactic and that crappy reduced timer on BE. But not surprised.

BluIzLucky

Post#8 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:02 pm

Can only assume you are all talking about soloing, where yes it's not worth it if you wanna tryhard your k:d, but it's the only tactic making you remotely viable as dps in group play.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
Dakkhon

Post#9 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:26 pm

Ok back from a just a few hours of play. There are 2 things I like so far for dps AM only. Ill have to test a bit further. maybe about 10-20 hrs before I commit but it does help for the solo play and.....I really like ti. However I have to fight more classes to really know if it works against everyone or at least the ones that seem to give me a lot of trouble.

I actually have a smile on my face :P