Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Redirected Force confusion

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Panzer80

[SM] Redirected Force confusion

Post#1 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:27 pm

Hello. Long time SM/BO here (though I don't play them much anymore since crests aren't account bound).

Perhaps I'm missing something, so correct me if I'm wrong. My question is, what is Redirected Force [SM] post "big" patch? It seems to have been changed from a unique block required large punt to a waste of a mastery point.

The game was originally designed to have "quasi" mirrors (not exact mirrors). I think most find exact mirrors boring, but I do get that it becomes harder to have "balance" the more classes are different. Though, most if not all changes now seem to be exact copies, faction to faction. Blorc had no guard break punt for a very long time which left the class lacking true "end game" potential in regard to 6v6. Guard break punting is essential to getting kills when the competion is equal. I understand giving Blorc the true guard break punt (he had none), but if SM is to get the exact same 2h punt as Blorc, then what now is Redireced Force? A PVE mastery slot?
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

Ads
Dackjanielz

Re: [SM] Redirected Force confusion

Post#2 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:54 pm

currently yeah, im hoping they update it.