Recent Topics

Ads

Community Event - Reckoning Rumble 6v6 Tournament

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vri

Re: Community Event - Reckoning Rumble 6v6 Tournament

Post#21 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:59 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:14 pm Not interested myself but good luck
would you, if you had to delete toon ? :mrgreen:

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#22 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:41 pm

Vri wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:59 am
Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:14 pm Not interested myself but good luck
would you, if you had to delete toon ? :mrgreen:
For a grp event no, if 1v1 tourney, yes.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

trh382

Post#23 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:42 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 am With absolute mauling the devs just did to Order in the balance patches, yeah no thanks.

Tournament will be just like Ranked was, but now sans Rampage and with buffed choppa on destro lol, with a special appearance by more bugged than ever WL.
Slayers look very strong in small scale right now because the rampage change means they dont have to broadcast their attacks as much. If you are interested in playing Slayer, I think you probably have a very strong class to play in 6v6.

CountTalabecland

Post#24 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:09 pm

trh382 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:42 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 am With absolute mauling the devs just did to Order in the balance patches, yeah no thanks.

Tournament will be just like Ranked was, but now sans Rampage and with buffed choppa on destro lol, with a special appearance by more bugged than ever WL.
Slayers look very strong in small scale right now because the rampage change means they dont have to broadcast their attacks as much. If you are interested in playing Slayer, I think you probably have a very strong class to play in 6v6.
Slayers now only do 20% of the damage that rampage used to do, for half the time (10 seconds down from 20) on attacks that otherwise would be negated through defenses.

That is a massive decrease. I could understand a nerf to the 100% bypass but they need non-rampage damage potential added back in somewhere else or Order has just lost a large portion of the damage it used to need to be competitive.

How many 0 Slayer builds for 6 man groups did you see pre-balance patch? Ramapage was a lot of what made order’s damage. They don’t have Choppa’s utility, damage, or racial bonuses and are now just left far behind what choppa is capable of.

Telegraphed or not the class was heavily nerfed.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

lemao

Post#25 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:51 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:09 pm
trh382 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:42 pm

Slayers now only do 20% of the damage that rampage used to do, for half the time (10 seconds down from 20) on attacks that otherwise would be negated through defenses.

That is a massive decrease. I could understand a nerf to the 100% bypass but they need non-rampage damage potential added back in somewhere else or Order has just lost a large portion of the damage it used to need to be competitive.

How many 0 Slayer builds for 6 man groups did you see pre-balance patch? Ramapage was a lot of what made order’s damage. They don’t have Choppa’s utility, damage, or racial bonuses and are now just left far behind what choppa is capable of.

Telegraphed or not the class was heavily nerfed.
Rampage change is a buff for 6v6.
And you not noticing that says enough about your game knowledge.
Not surprised tho tbh.

BoriqOne

Post#26 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:09 pm

aw man, would of liked to get into this type of gaming. would be great, but i packed my bags for Destro now, a couple of weeks ago, so still lvl'ing characters . it'll prob be mostly destro teams anyways. order got REKT on the brilliant changes. the Dev third faction Rekt Order :D GO DESTRO !!

nebelwerfer

Post#27 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:52 am

Today is a day! Good luck to all, participants and organizers :D excited to watch it

normanis

Post#28 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:43 pm

so order/destro premades will do ranked instead of stomping pugs in weekend sc , right?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Dackjanielz

Post#29 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:43 pm

normanis wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:43 pm so order/destro premades will do ranked instead of stomping pugs in weekend sc , right?

Yeaaaaaaaaaah, About that.

trh382

Post#30 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:11 pm

There is still time to register for today's 6v6 event starting in 2 hours and 45 minutes.

New team entrants are welcome.

Individual players who wish to form a pick up team can post/dm me in disc and I will help you find one. There are some interested individuals already for an order team. A rune priest would be great!