Recent Topics

Ads

Sorceress low hits

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Phantasm

Re: Sorceress low hits

Post#41 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:52 pm

I want to add also my story.
As a member of destro guild few months ago we decided to make order characters, I used to play a lot order and I have few rr80+ characters there. I picked my WL rr83, renamed it, and since I played it (past month or so) its dmg is drastically lower then other guild members on same class. I didnt have a chance to take screenshots, because I thought it was maybe my outdated gear (5 sov, 2 Sent, 2 Conq) or spec or something. But even after changing gear to 4 Sov 4 Triump I still see 20-40% less dmg numbers compared to other WLs in same guild Raid.

Partly I have same problem on choppa rr82 now, but here I found issue, some aoe skills (lotsa choppin) arent registering any dmg to targets.

My conclusion: there is something off after 11.03 patch addressing procs. I mean I know WL was heavy relying on them before, but after patch there are WLs doing massive numbers and some other dont. I dont know where it comes from. And yet, there are some other classes aoe skills that act wierdly (slayer ID doing wierd dmg, Flurry/Lotsa Choppin sometimes not registering dmg at all.

Ads
Phantasm

Post#42 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:25 pm

I dont have sorc with same lvl as Prozora, but my BW rr83 with outdated gear (from 2020 I guess) - 5 Sov 3 Vanq does BB crits on Constructs as follows:

Base BB is 600ish and 800ish resists debuffed.

Omegus

Post#43 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:12 pm

1) this is not the bug tracker

2) I guess I have to explain how to test for bugs even though you are an experienced player.

Start off with testing your damage on the target practice dummies on IC (the ones that look like arrow targets) as they should have no stats. Compare the damage done to your tooltips and expected crit damage bonus. That should let you know if there is an issue with your damage output or an issue with the enemy's damage reduction. Test every skill in turn, ideally on their own first and then try combos.

Next up, try attacking the Chaos Warrior next to the dummy. This guy has some basic stats and I believe you can do .getstats on him to find out what they are. This should let you test for resistances and toughness. Same as before: test each skill on its own first and then try combos.

If the damage seems correct on those two targets then you need to find more volunteers/victims to test on in a controlled way. Garden of Qu'thingy is next against someone who is naked (removes a lot of variables) and trying things like renown damage reduction, renown crit damage reduction, etc.

And if the numbers are still wrong and not matching the tooltips then put the details on the bug tracker, including all evidence. If you can find the time to bump a thread up to 5 pages, you can find the time to do the actual testing properly and provide some repeatable tests for the devs so they can narrow down the bug.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

prozorah

Post#44 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:36 pm

oui oui

prozorah

Post#45 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:21 pm

We can see the Gloomburst which does 406 damage and 300 mitigated.
406 + 300 = 706
The base damage is 584.
+ 15% critical damage (Sovereingn bonus)
+ 5% more damage (Bloodlord Witchstaff)
+ 40% critical damage (55 Dark magic)
spirit hit ( debuff spirit tactic "vision of domination")

How can I do a 406 damage?? And it's been this all the time for 3 days.

on the first video you can see my mainly critical damage (in bold and vertical. You can quickly see without doing the calculations that they are the majority and of fairly high values ​​in different fights. It doesn't matter what class or level you are facing.
On the second you will see it is quite the opposite. Mainly non-critical hits (small and to the side) which become the majority and of very low values.
You can see that I sometimes have trouble going over 400.
Normally powerful spells that do between 1500 and 2300 like impadict doom which does 251...

in video 2 you will sometimes see I do 41, 71 damage! never seen in several years on my sorceres. In the video 1 for more than 15 minutes of different fights you will never see such low damage.

I no longer have any bursts from day to day. Once again I'm not here to get bored despite my great disappointment at seeing my sorceress broken lol but above all to understand and perhaps find a solution.

I'm not going to flood this post.
I put as much information as possible in the hope that everything works out so that we can continue to have good times on RoR
Thanks again to Hazmy who relays the information, thanks to the staff.

vidéo 1 Before [youtube]https://youtu.be/Yv87vSoO8JE[/youtube]

vidéo 2 after [youtube]https://youtu.be/W2q3OsvNmqU[/youtube]
Last edited by prozorah on Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Baiikir

Post#46 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:30 pm

We played tonigh, have the same problem on my sorc and on sham dps. Crit dmg (dmg+mitiged) doing less dmg than quoted in tooltip...ere we go, add dmg, 177dmg in tooltip and doing 43dmg (25 mitigated) ??? hey man it misses 100dmg,where are they ? No problem on dummy, only in rvr/scenario.

Baiikir

Post#47 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:47 pm

How can i hit a critical Word of Pain for 604+55mitigated=659dmg when base dmg is 956dmg ??? and the target was debuff for -349 resist spirit.

Rapzel

Post#48 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:05 pm

prozorah wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:21 pm Image

We can see the Gloomburst which does 406 damage and 300 mitigated.
406 + 300 = 706
The base damage is 584.
+ 15% critical damage (Sovereingn bonus)
+ 5% more damage (Bloodlord Witchstaff)
+ 40% critical damage (55 Dark magic)
spirit hit ( debuff spirit tactic "vision of domination")

How can I do a 406 damage?? And it's been this all the time for 3 days.

Because your tank is not running resist aura and he has a guard?

Baiikir wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:47 pm Image

How can i hit a critical Word of Pain for 604+55mitigated=659dmg when base dmg is 956dmg ??? and the target was debuff for -349 resist spirit.

This screen shot says nothing, how do I know you are not bellowed and he is in guard range?

Ads
prozorah

Post#49 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:40 pm

Rapzel you are right. Sorry, my guild and I are discovering the game. Thank you for your advice. And yes the resists and the guard...
I must surely be delirious. I must not have been focused on my damage, guards and resists in recent years. I am only RR84.
You can watch the video no rules we never manage to kill people guarded and under aura resist... Sorry I'm being teasing and I don't even know why I'm answering you with all the respect I have for you.
Leave us in our delirium thank you and for the others the same. The staff will do what they want with my information or not.

Baiikir

Post#50 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:01 pm

Rapzel, so bored of this kind of answer, beleive what you want, i really don't care about your advice or comment. It was made only for GM purpose, not for players giving advice.