Recent Topics

Ads

Preservation proc (wounds buff) working correctly?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Specialpatrol

Preservation proc (wounds buff) working correctly?

Post#1 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:39 am

As title says. Does the Preservation proc (10% chance to increase wounds for X amount - as found on several weapons from City dungeons and epic quests, as well as 5p Conq for tanks) work correctly?

The proc only seems to increase your total wounds pool - it doesn't heal for the amount of wounds added. Shouldn't it do this? Somewhat similar to how it works on abilities like Phantom's Blade (SM) or Sigmar's Grace (WP).

If it's working as intended, then what's the benefit of this proc? It can only activate on being hit - meaning if I'm taking damage and are at 1k/9k wounds when it procs, all it does is increase my total number of wounds available, so I'm now at 1k/10k. What's the upside to this? Only one I can see, is if you manage to get healed back up to 100%, you now have a bit of extra wounds for the remaining duration of the proc. Which, in lack of a better word, is kinda "meh" compared to other procs.

Personally, I was certain that it used to also heal for the amount of wounds added. But maybe I'm remembering wrong. However, in this Magus discussion, they seem to be of the same perception: viewtopic.php?t=52311

Or does it work as a heal on Magus proc weapons?

So far, I've tested it on KotBS (5p Conq), BW, WL and AM (proc weapons from both epic quests and city dungeons). None of them heal for the amount of wounds added.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Ads
Aluviya

Re: Preservation proc (wounds buff) working correctly?

Post#2 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:29 am

It used to heal I am 99% certain of that.

Zxul

Post#3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:01 am

Should be healing, if not file a bug report.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ysaran

Post#4 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:01 am

It should heal. You should make a report on the bugtracker.
Zputadenti