Recent Topics

Ads

Wanna be a warrior? sorry you can only be a priest.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sera

Re: Wanna be a warrior? sorry you can only be a priest.

Post#21 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:10 pm

WP and DoK don't need any type of buffs they are already pretty good.
Maybe give something to WP that is similar to the DoK's heal debuff, but that is all.
Sera

Ads
TooGraphic

Post#22 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:21 pm

DPS WP is incredibly powerful. The issue is current itemization on RoR. The build absolutely requires specific stats to be viable. Gear dependent is an understatement. Even when geared properly the build requires a decent amount of thought and attention to be effective. AMs have the same issue in RoR but can still be valuable since being ranged they can put defensive stats as a secondary concern.

http://imgur.com/a/rwWIr

I sincerely think the class is fine as is and in general we need to wait on better itemization to fully appreciate balance issues.

grumcajs

Post#23 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Running WP as dps is pretty much same as having a rifle and using it as a club. It might be cool to run to someone and bash his head with a rifle but ....

Sulorie

Post#24 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:26 am

DoK and WP are the same as AM and Sham, quite similar but either better in healing or on dealing damage.
Dying is no option.

vedranivandija

Post#25 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 pm

u can shame and blame whatever u want
this picture says it all ( right click ,open image in new tab for bigger picture )
this is from ROR
my character name is Maximuss.check that dmg,even healing,killing blows,lvl ( compare with that witch hunter ) and survavibility .i didnt die once.We raped that scenario.
I used to play Wp on live aswell RR55

My main on ror is mara ,so i understand what pure dps class is ,
Wp on the other hand is healer/tank/suport dps which can change roles on the go .ultimate weapon !

Sulorie

Post#26 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Your rank > their rank

I can confirm that stealth is working properly as I can't see any WH.
Dying is no option.

grumcajs

Post#27 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:55 pm

from that picture all I see is destro being raped hard with 1 kill? omg stop posting these pictures. post some balanced one scenario picture.

btw all I see from that pic is that IB are monsters cuz lvl 13 IB had score 12-0 and was number 4 highest dps in scenario. yea. really great pic ....

vorod

Post#28 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:40 pm

back on live there were at least 3 WPs at 100 that could each individually wreck a small army of destro if they didn't know what they were doing, I realize you're not saying "my class is underpowered" but what I am saying is that you haven't realized the full potential. Plus, good players will know how to play against you.

Ads
Landaren

Post#29 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:51 pm

There's no way that high level armor sets are going to be allowed to dictate the game's basic balance. The itemization is a slave to the balance, not the other way around.
What? I mean isn't that exactly what the gear is for? I mean try being good running around in white items even in this tier and you'll be smashed into the ground.

Stats are such a massive part of the balance calculations for each of the classes that there is no possible way itemization could be excluded from that kind of discussion.

Case in point, Squig herders engi's and shadow warriors were raining death on people at level 20 2 months ago.

Then you upped the level cap and added armor talis and potions. Now they are more in line with everyone else.

Abolition

Post#30 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Sulorie wrote:
I can confirm that stealth is working properly as I can't see any WH.

I giggled.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro