Search found 52 matches
We iz da speed freekz We iz, we iz da speed freekz We iz da speed freekz We iz, we iz da speed freekz We iz da speed freekz We iz, we iz da speed freekz We iz da speed freekz We iz comin' ta shoot'ya We got gunz fer yoo Gonna gett deez bugeez in moshun Get redy coz we dakkaz yoo (dakkaz yoo, dakkaz ...
I have no idea whether the problem is with the game or my system, but I'm noticing that in every city siege my game crashes shortly after making first contact with the enemy in stage 1, I get about 10-15s of combat and then crash, after I relaunch the game it runs perfectly, no crashes, no lag, no g...
It's been a very very very long time since I last tried, but if the tome unlock is fixed now, is it actually possible to get the lair of the bleakwing matriarch now? last time I tried you had to take a very long and confusing route over the mountains which led into "dangerous territory", back on liv...
- Solo kills from solo players are now excluded from the AAO malus. does that mean i have to be in a group to make use of aao now? No. When you are on the overpopulated side you get reduced renown for kills, down to -75% at most. Now 1v1 fights for solo players are excluded from that renown reducti...
- Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:10 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Question to veteran players
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2782
as a mostly solo player i dont see much difference at all beyond the fact that the ror devs have made a few builds viable that virtually nobody ever played in live (melee squig for instance), and the fact that we now have to drag siege equipment around instead of just magically pulling it out of our...
- Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:44 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Freddy Morkury iz bak!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 590
I killz dem all! I killz dem all! I killz dem all! 'N I killz dem now! Loota boy seekin, on a bluddy street Just'n angry greenie, lookin fer teef 'Umie gitz screemin, gettin choppd down Wen da squigz is angry, just let 'em all out "Ders nuffin left 'ere", I 'erd im say Gotta find me a big fite, zog ...
- Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:09 am
- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback
- Topic: Balancing Kotbs VS Chossen!
- Replies: 82
- Views: 7913
1. several of the changes you propose would lead to cross class skills being identical...do you have any idea how boring the game would be if the mirror classes were exactly the same? 2. if you want to beat a parry stacking chosen in 1v1 melee combat, you dont do it by trying to beat through his par...
- Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:05 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Visual Guide to City Sets
- Replies: 33
- Views: 12292
These should all be unique appearances. We've been saving them for a while. i wasnt paying full attention but that magus warlord set looks to be exactly the same as the conq set, using the old doomflayer skins from live Can't say I would be terribly surprised. All good plans and such now that youve...