Search found 109 matches
Yeah this is literally going back into stone age of online gaming From 2020 straight back to 2008 This is so sad. It feels like the devs don't understand the game and its community at all. Or simply don't care. Its all so confusing. Yeah that change is mindblowing tbh. So out of touch with the comm...
- Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:03 am
- Forum: Videos / Streams
- Topic: Order OP - gameplay from first 5 weeks of city sieges
- Replies: 47
- Views: 3746
Nitpicked cities from a year ago, are you serious? Cherry picked instances against opponents that never stood a chance. Since that time order has only been nerfed, while destruction keeps getting order unique abilities mirrored. But TuP will always swap to the overperforming realm then say it's act...
- Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 pm
- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback
- Topic: Skill vs Gear, KotBS issues, other gameplay suggestions.
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2118
Also bring back the KOBS / Chosen mechanics, so far they are the only tanks without mechanics. They never really had mechanics. Unless you consider wearing out your aura keybind by overusing it a mechanic. Yeah, aura swap was their mechanic which can't be done here cuz of the 4s cd on cancelling an...
- Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:42 pm
- Forum: Chaos
- Topic: [Magus] Useless in end game content?
- Replies: 159
- Views: 24566
- Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP. - Git Em! : This ability doesn’t require a pet anymore Why @Grunbag ? The idea is make the...
that's actually a great suggestion. which means it will probably never be seriously considered but doesn't negate the fact that it's simply brilliant. the "nerf" if you can call it that, to Run Away, was one of those things that briefs well as a "look! we did something for balance" that in all prac...
- Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:24 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: On Cities Starvation, Population Disparity and Classes Balance
- Replies: 70
- Views: 4232
Ignoring the rest of the thread. But what exactly are you missing. Or do you mean getting both parry tactic and healdebuff at the same time while being 2h? Yeah you need Crimson Death, Knockdown and Enraged Beating from left tree, and parry from mid tree, which leaves no room for heal debuff tactic...