Recent Topics

Ads

Well well!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
inkslingerluke

Re: Well well!

Post#21 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:20 am

My main was Lukeman - Marauder
Pretty sure we crossed paths a few times :)

Ads
Basil

Post#22 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Ahh! I remember you now. Ran into you more then a few times near the end of my stay. Glad you're around! Looking forward to running into you.
Basil/Brift - WH Volkmar - RvR/Elite

Huee

Post#23 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Basil wrote:I'm working on bringing a few Elite members back with me though.
That would be awesome. Ksavir? Xenobian? Kayland? Stasios? Coholic? Azaghal? Samurai?

So many names to tremble at! Haha

Would be great to see more old players back.

As for War Monkeys only Fulkan would have been in it back on Volkmar out of the people currently playing. But he plays with Malice guys at the moment. Same Alliance as current War Monkeys though. Of Volkmar players I think just myself, Munshara and Cheddah are the only Volkmar vets in it now. The rest are people we played with on Gorfang and Baddielands.
Vortex/Volkmar - Nensi
Gorfang - Huee

inkslingerluke

Post#24 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:58 am

Im mostly playing order side this time, main has been WP named Inkslinger, but have a handful of alts as well.

Ksavir, Kayland, Stasios, Coholic, Samurai......i remember all those names all too well

Desidus

Post#25 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:48 am

**** me Kayland was a beast on heals. I remember watching Coholic just demolish people on his WL.

inkslingerluke

Post#26 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:42 am

Yeah Coholic and Kayland were usually on our KoS list when doing sc's or roaming the streets of Praag. I remember trying to 1v1 Coholic a few times on my marauder.....and failing miserably lol
And there was always Stirling popping out of stealth unexpectedly too.

I wanna find Renn, Gaf, and Dreadlobster....Ive heard they were playing here to some extent. Marleath (SM) is playing sporadically too

Desidus

Post#27 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:33 am

inkslingerluke wrote:Yeah Coholic and Kayland were usually on our KoS list when doing sc's or roaming the streets of Praag. I remember trying to 1v1 Coholic a few times on my marauder.....and failing miserably lol
And there was always Stirling popping out of stealth unexpectedly too.

I wanna find Renn, Gaf, and Dreadlobster....Ive heard they were playing here to some extent. Marleath (SM) is playing sporadically too
I haven't seen Ren or Dread in awhile, although they may be playing with the Malice guys.

I'm playing with most of the crew from Happy Tree Friends (Now Magical Rainbow Ponies) - Although Oceanic based. Most of us are off playing other games whilst we wait for T4.

DreadLobster

Post#28 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:36 am

You're trash and will never ever ever beat me in a duel. Not NEVER!

Ads
Huee

Post#29 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:27 am

Desidus wrote:I haven't seen Ren or Dread in awhile, although they may be playing with the Malice guys.
War Monkey's has been playing with Malice a lot. As far as my interactions go, I have not seen Ren or Dread playing with them.

I have texted Dread but not gotten much of a response. He texted back a screen shot of his guild roster and it showed all those guys, but I have not seen any of them in game so far.

I think they are waiting for T4.
Vortex/Volkmar - Nensi
Gorfang - Huee

Basil

Post#30 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:30 pm

Ahhhh Dread. One of these days I'll beat you. =P
Basil/Brift - WH Volkmar - RvR/Elite