Recent Topics

Ads

Rawr

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
SkyCake

Rawr

Post#1 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Grr! I just wanted to growl at you all. :twisted:

Though! I guess it's also fair to say that I've returned to the Return! Last time I played actively, there was only T1. SO! I don't expect anyone to actually remember me. I've actually been playing for like the past week. Wow, devs! Such a great job! I'm quite proud of you all.

Against my better judgement, I think I'll be more of an Order player this time. May have said that last time, but couldn't get the game to work... I've always wanted to get into the Engineer class, and have managed to get her to level 21 so far. Lots of fun! It's very satisfying to redeploy (why don't more Engineers use that skill!?) a flame turret right in their face. Can't wait to get more character out of T1! I'm thinking maybe WH even though I played a lot of WE on live. From my understanding, some of the higher RR armor tiers aren't out, yet. Not sure what use I'll make of armor piercing if that's the case, but looking forward to sneaking up on some Zealots!

Good luck to you all. ^.~

Late Edit: I didn't want to bump my own thread, especially Introduction. But! Wanted to add that all my characters have two lowercase "i" and a last/sur name of Sky! Also, probably the more talkative and annoying one in a WB. This way, you can call me out if I xrealm. ;) I usually can be found playing Order. I'll sometimes switch to a rank 25 Magus to look for Slaanesh guilds, though. I like to pick a side and stick with it, and definitely won't switch within the same day. Hope everyone is having fun! Been super tired lately and haven't really been giving good fights these past few days. Sorry!
Last edited by SkyCake on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Rawr

Post#2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Rawr (a few of my friends actually call me the lazy tiger for some reason) and:

Welcome, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us!

Read up on .rules and .ror ingame as well as the TOS so you dont get into trouble with us GMs.

If you encounter any bugs please report them to the bugtracker

Make sure to read what to expect from an alpha and what you accept when you play on this server

WAAAAGHH!!!

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:23 am

Hey you! Make sure to check pq list, and my sig for any dueling tips!

Ley
Former Staff

Post#4 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:26 am

raaaawr rawr rawr!

SkyCake

Post#5 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:45 am

I've since remember over the past ten days why I find playing Order to be so difficult. It's... so hard to not talk about Slaanesh! That's so heretical. Purged faster than a space marine whistling at a Adepta Sororita.

These past ten days have been a ton of fun, though! Thanks for the rawrs back! I guess I need to change my avatar if I'm not playing a Sorc this time around. It was mostly for Elven. Being that it's been two years since we've talked, I guess it's safe to change it... To something more Slaanesh-like! That's not very Order-like of me. It's difficult to find something Slaanesh-y and still forum appropriate. Promise to keep it all within the rules!

Thanks again for the welcomes! Really appreciate all the effort put into this project by the entire team. It's quite different than two years ago when I last enjoyed all of you. Two days ago, we had like a 8 hours long active fight in T3 Avelorn before Order finally won. Some of the most fun I've had, including days on live!

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#6 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:49 am

Ley wrote:raaaawr rawr rawr!
Grr :P

@OP

I hope that you get the hang of the changes we have done to Engi, as we cannot update tooltips at this point its not exactly as its stated on the tin. type .ab changelist in the /s chat to see the changes

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:46 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Make sure to check pq list
8-)
Welcome back Rawr i remember you!
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!