Recent Topics

Ads

Morning/Evening ladies and lads

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DassKat

Morning/Evening ladies and lads

Post#1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:14 pm

HI all! After a year preparing finally I was here. Let's introduce myself - my nick like You see is DassKat. I always use it for no reason - I'm too lazy to be creative with naming my alters in any games. But back to theme - I came here from one nicest private WOW servers and GW2 retail - RoR will be my third MMO that I really want to play, cause its all about Warhammer world - and this is just best and funniest than others. So again hello to all of You and see Ya soon :3

And BTW I had some questions about RoR:
- how complete is game content?
- is RoR had AH?
- how much possible is that I've been ganked after first 5 minutes?
- are RoR do some rollbacks?
- is RoR had exp/gold/item drop rate similar to retail AoR?
- are server like to crash often?
- is there any endgame content?

Thanks for all replies to my stupid questions ;3

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Morning/Evening ladies and lads

Post#2 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Welcome, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us!

Read up on .rules and .ror ingame as well as the TOS so you dont get into trouble with us GMs.

If you encounter any bugs please report them to the bugtracker

Make sure to read what to expect from an alpha and what you accept when you play on this server

WAAAAGHH!!!

Tesq

Post#3 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:22 pm

welcome

-pq are under costant fix , i assume like near 30-40% of all pq are working(?), dunegon still need work they are currently not implemented . All tiers opens (t1 to t4) and all maps (exept some sides zone as isle of the dead and land of the dead), keep/flags are working.
-yes
-in t1 in pve you will be not ganked (there is a dedicated part of the map for pvp in every map ). You will be ganked in pve only if you are flag and an enemy player decide to make an extremly long run into your pve zone (pve zones of each realm are at the opposite sides of the map and no one go gank ppl in the other part of enemy pve, even considering game is more about pvp than pve which mean all ppl will be in rvr lake).
-wipe/rollback happened in past but extremely rare, they are linked to mass exploit or critical issues (roll back i don't remember for real and wipe was pointed to itiems due exploitx/dupl)
-more or less quantify all is impossible, some exploit in the system got fixed some value got changed, nothing to drastinc (tough pve blue/purple gear is easier to drop or rather not extremly impossible).
-crash are extremly rare, lag server also ; tough client by itself have fps drop problem
-end game not implemented yet cuz require fix dungeon as main sub element, you can lock all t4 zones and it end there but btw what remain from retail was citadel and city siege so not much left as grade towards the end game.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Welcome!

Im glad you are here!

Enjoy your stay and make sure to check the PQ lists in my Signature :)
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Tesq wrote:pq are under costant fix , i assume like near 30-40% of all pq are working(?),
Order
Spoiler:
Destruction
Spoiler:
And more have been fixed these 2 weeks.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

DassKat

Post#6 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:05 pm

After playing couple hours I can say one word - this is my new MMO home. Really - it's second MMO that I get really fun in PvE and PvP. I always stay away from it but here it's so beautiful. For now I didin't saw any big glitches. One minus here is that UI size is just too small and I can't read anything from it (I use default layout without mods). But playability here is great so I can forgive anything - really good job ladies and lads - all of You earned my seal of approval :3

Ley
Former Staff

Post#7 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Raaawr.