Recent Topics

Ads

Returning Veteran of WAR!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
joshdhorn

Returning Veteran of WAR!

Post#1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Good morning ladies and gents,

I am a returning vet of this game, I played a WP during live and loved every minute of it. Never got high enough RR to use any of my awesome gear but I enjoyed it none-the-less.

Since WAR shut down I had been trying to find a game with the same PvP experience I had in WAR. Honestly the closest I came to it was Guild Wars 2 and ESO but they didn't give me the same feeling as WAR did. I was glad to see the private server to keep this great game alive! While it may not have the same number of people playing as newer MMO's per se. The PvP on this game is still much better quality.

I've been playing MMO's for quite some time now. First MMO I ever played was Lord of the Rings Online. Then I switched to WAR, dabbled in WoW for a time, Aion, SW:TOR, ESO, Guild Wars 2, FFXIV, RIFT. Most major MMO's that have come out in the last 10 years I've given a try. I am looking forward to Camelot Unchained whenever it comes out, as well as Pantheon and Chronicles of Elyria.

Currently playing a Black Orc on Destro, lvl 10 so I just barely got started again. I look forward to seeing you all in game!

Ads
Haojin

Re: Returning Veteran of WAR!

Post#2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Welcome.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

BrownStar

Re: Returning Veteran of WAR!

Post#3 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Good to have you here. Inspired choice of realms as well. Give a shout in advice channel if you need good information on leveling. I just brought my 4th toon to 40/40 so there is a fairly painless method to getting to t4. I took my time though with my first 2 because I enjoyed just roaming the landscape for the first time in years.