Recent Topics

Ads

New Order Player

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
fullmetallegend

New Order Player

Post#1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:50 am

Hey all. I am a NA Order player looking to join the game. I have wanted to return to this game for so long. Does Order have a lack of any class I should be?

Ads
dansari

Re: New Order Player

Post#2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:24 am

Hi there! This question gets asked a lot, but it's pretty much the same answer every time... Play what you enjoy! If you're a healer or a tank, you can find a group most of the time as there is a plethora of DPS on both realms. A quick overview of the basics on some key order classes:

Tanks: best overall tank is knight by far. SM brings the best damage, IB is complex but deadly in the right hands.

Healers: WP/RP are best at the moment. It's super easy to solo level as a WP, whereas RP has a slow time soloing. AM is OK but has less mobility and defense as the other two.

Melee DPS: easiest and most deadly 1v1 is probably WL, but you're maybe one of the worst classes to bring to a warband. Slayers and WH are tough to play well but can dish a lot of damage. WH more solo capable than Slayer.

Ranged dps: best mobility is SW with great consistent damage. Best burst damage is BW. Engy is a little more complex and less capable than the other two in terms of damage and mobility, but a good magnet engy is sought after for warband play.

Play around with some of them or all of them, but most importantly play what you enjoy.
<Salt Factory>

NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: New Order Player

Post#3 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 am

Play whatever you think looks the coolest. Also it doesn't hurt to level up 2 archetypes, that way when you fall into a regular group of people you play with you have the option and ability to bring whatever missing element is needed in order to build a balanced 6man.