Recent Topics

Ads

hello. new to the game

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Warwound

hello. new to the game

Post#1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:22 pm

I played this game when it launched but I didn't last long because of work schedual. I was recently looking to get back into an mmo with emphasis on pvp. I found this and it seems perfect. im stuck at work now trying to decide what faction and class im going to play when I get home. I enjoy being useful and would rather tank or heal but its been so long I don't know whats currently good/fun. Any tips or suggestions on what to roll. Thanks and I look forward to joining you on the battlefield.

Ads
szejoza

Re: hello. new to the game

Post#2 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:43 pm

You can't go wrong with playing tank or heal, they are always needed (and I mean like sword and board tank and healing healers, not hybrids or dps-wannabe) but overall every class has it's role to fill. Find the race/class/mechanic/looks that looks the most interesting to you and play it :)

Try getting several chars up to lvl 10-15 and play in tier 1, you will see which one seems the most fun to you

About faction - order needs tanky tanks and healing healers badly, and as for destro I believe it's more all around so you can pick whichever you like and still find a place in a warband. Though it depends on the time-zone/day of the week/phase of the moon so don't aim to fit into something that will most likely change several times during your playtime
Spoiler: