Recent Topics

Ads

New Tanky Order (Suggestions?)

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Marcoags

New Tanky Order (Suggestions?)

Post#1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am

Hey! I used to play during the old days of live, and Ive recently discovered this thing so I plan on giving it a try.
From what Ive read here and there atm theres a lack or Order Tanks so Im gonna create one and try supporting the cause.
Id appreciate it if some of you could give me some general ideas about the tank classes: which ones are better in groups, which in solo play, general mechanics, is there any that is more fun to play than the others...?

Also, I used to play Chosen, so Id be probably avoiding the KoTBS, because I think they are kind of the order chosen counterpart, and I want some variety. Is there any true on this, or am I completely misguided?

Ty in advance and see you on the battlefield

Ads
ragafury

Re: New Tanky Order (Suggestions?)

Post#2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:24 am

Marcoags wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am
Also, I used to play Chosen, so Id be probably avoiding the KoTBS, because I think they are kind of the order chosen counterpart, and I want some variety. Is there any true on this, or am I completely misguided?
true, it's the counterpart.

good allround choice: kotbs

warband and smallscale: sm

smallscale and solo: ib

I would say is the TL;DR.

EDIT:

Also, welcome ofc. :lol:
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Tesq

Re: New Tanky Order (Suggestions?)

Post#3 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:32 am

So far id say unless certain build ib is far better for wb than sm for fun if you liked chosen you will find similar stuff on ib (same disrupt tactic same/better dmg reduction, avoidance stuff, dot step-death-countdown) but it play differently than chosen and more like a BG.

Kinda preference but dont like the current sm as a whole even if is good and then kobs is extremly poor in customozation, go for an IB. But take NB with ya and bind some self buff togheter for the greater good.
For wb play iis good even in tri spec but need to be geared/tali slot properly.