Recent Topics

Ads

Fallenwolf - introduction

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FallenWolf

Fallenwolf - introduction

Post#1 » Thu May 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Hello there my new friends!
I am a semi-hardcore player of MMO games (mainly i played SWTOR or GW2) and I've gotten to WH lore in last year (yesterday i learned about this server) My name is Daniel (19 yrs old), and I would like to get a guiding hand in playing this game. If I should be honest, I might say, that I am quite rubbish when it comes to gameplay. I chose BG, because I found their looks quite nicely (Even though, I am quite confused, never played a tank class in any MMO) I would really love if some guild would take me on. If someone plays BG, I would also like some tips. Otherwise about some addons and some things like that... I would really appreciate something, that will help me navigate better, because I am quite handicapped on my left hand (had some surgeries and stuff like that). It didn't really handicapped me in SWTOR or GW2. I might have become quite rubbish in this genre, but I would like to be a part of this wonderful community, because I have taken quite a liking in the RvR concept. Due to coronavirus pandemic, I would be quite active in any activities in game, that are needed.

I hope you have a nice day!
See you in game.
Daniel

Ads