Recent Topics

Ads

Lazyfimfim

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lazyfimfim

Lazyfimfim

Post#1 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi there !
I'm a french fan of warhammer since the good old days (i started in v5), and the lore allways keep me in the mood. I'm firstly a miniature player, because sometimes, you want to slap your opponent, and it's not possible behind a PC :p
I followed the dev of WAR at the very first beginning, when they first talked about it in the white dwarf magazine.
Then after many years, i bought the game and enjoyed i as f***. I began my mmo experience with wow as a PVE HL player, but i discovered with WAR the real PVP, warbands, ...
Even the shitty servers we had in France didn't destroy my enthusiasm :p fanboy i am
I quitted War a few times for ùany reasons, but i allways came back to it .

I was leveling my last character when i saw the decision of closing the offcials servers, that made me sad. A mmo elephant is dying.
But after a couple of months, i searched for a private server for war, because i knew somebody will do that and i found Dyox's server a few days after he closed ^^ then i found war emu.
I saw today a new on Facebook about this private server, so i decided to come in.

I created my account, but i can't reach the server by now (expiration of the connection delay), but i saw the server was down for some reason, so i'll just wait.

I'll play a White Lion of Chrace, and we'll see for others :p
See ya soon with your weapons !
"For the sake of Ulthuan, we need to help the Empire of Men" Prince Tyrion

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Lazyfimfim

Post#2 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Hai, welcome to the community. This is part of the progression of War-Emu. We have got to a point with the server and launcher that is friendly for public use and released the new website and new server to go with it.

Unfortunately, yes the server is currently down. Maxhayman is working on it and it should be back online ;)

Lazyfimfim

Post#3 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks Elven, i'll wait, i'm not a rage friendly when it comes to external issues. I keep my words for PVP times :D
"For the sake of Ulthuan, we need to help the Empire of Men" Prince Tyrion

Elven
Former Staff

Post#4 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:57 pm

No problem. Keep an eye out for the announcement when it is live again. Can't say how long that will take :D

JeFawk

Post#5 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Welcome,

Man that was a big "read" :)

dimzard

Post#6 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:44 am

Hi!

Nice to see you here!
Sorry for language.