Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Akalukz

Re: [Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun

Post#121 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Just to be clear, we are talking about possible 10 sec disable with no immunity correct?
-= Agony =-

Ads
Penril

Post#122 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Akalukz wrote:Just to be clear, we are talking about possible 10 sec disable with no immunity correct?
We are talking about this: giving Dragon Gun a cooldown increasing effect - increasing the enemy's cooldowns by 1s for every Accusation spent, for either 5s or 10s.

So at 5 accusations, you would increase the CDs on your target by 5 seconds (similar to Not In da Face, for example). Duration: Either 5 or 10 seconds. This would only affect the main target, and what we wanted to discuss is the possibility of removing the AoE damage part of Dragon Gun. Reason: DG applies a Bullet effect as AoE, and maybe a AoE outgoing heal debuff (combined with a ST CD increaser) might be too much. Agree/disagree?

However, people ended up making other suggestions. Which I will heavily moderate from now on.

TenTonHammer

Post#123 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:21 pm

As nice as a st 5s cd increaser would be.....

i dont feel that would be enough to spec it at 13 pts, considering that fact that all other CD increasers are 9 pts i think if the original suggestion is moved through then DG would need to be moved down to pts or have additional affects added on to justify its 13 pts cost

Penril

Post#124 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:25 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:As nice as a st 5s cd increaser would be.....

i dont feel that would be enough to spec it at 13 pts, considering that fact that all other CD increasers are 9 pts i think if the original suggestion is moved through then DG would need to be moved down to pts or have additional affects added on to justify its 13 pts cost
It has been stated that this would only be the first step. If DG needs a damage buff, or that tree needs further tweaks, they will probably get them. For now, focus on the CD increaser: yay/nay?

Tesq

Post#125 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:32 pm

a pure >CD increase would be mad that's why shatter limbs was soft nerfed in the first place
hide go on healer > pop aoe CD increase ; even if they mange to cleanse it their cleanse is **** for x second, dok/wp cannot even cleanse it from them self now due to g-cleanse nerf.
All other healer are **** if they had just used a cleanse in that fragment of time

If it have no target requirement or any porportionality then make it 1/2 sec CD increase for every skill no 5, the duration then can even be 10 sec of effect if the aim is really counter melee dok/wp 1-2 sec of effect are enough 5 it's too much.
Last edited by Tesq on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kryss

Post#126 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Tesq wrote:
kryss wrote:
Tesq wrote:if you take sod tactic you cant have all and it requrie you rr 70 anyway....
What do you mean? SoD is a skill in the Inq tree
"skill" sy , same results you loose 1 or 2 other skills/tactic
I am not sure what you would lose, the optimum specs just require RR50 or 40 with 5/5 annihilator, and you can get everything you might possibly want when you'll reach the str soft cap with gear: all the useful skills (1 finisher of choice, heal debuff, sod, crit tactic, pistol whip) plus FA, flanking, IF. Why rr70? There's no need

Penril

Post#127 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Tesq wrote:a pure >CD increase would be mad that's why shatter limbs was soft nerfed in the first place
hide go on healer > pop aoe CD increase ; even if they mange to cleanse it their cleanse is **** for x second, dok/wp cannot even cleanse it from them self now due to g-cleanse nerf.
All other healer are **** if they had just used a cleanse in that fragment of time

If it have no target requirement or any porportionality then make it 1/2 sec CD increase for every skill no 5, the duration then can even be 10 sec of effect if the aim is really counter melee dok/wp 1-2 sec of effect are enough 5 it's too much.
Shatter Limbs was a flat AoE 5s CD increaser. DG would increase CD depending on your accusations, and only on the main target (NOT AoE). Don't compare this DG buff with Shatter Limbs.

Also, Doks can definitely cleanse it from themselves.

Tesq

Post#128 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:41 pm

im not doing that just saying depend of the implementation be it st/aoe or have cd/not have CD the effect of increase CD maybe should be lower than 5 sec

Ads
Penril

Post#129 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Tesq wrote:im not doing that just saying depend of the implementation be it st/aoe or have cd/not have CD the effect of increase CD maybe should be lower than 5 sec
It is lower than 5s; it is only 5s If you have full Accusations.

Add the fact that DG has a 10s CD, so you can't really spam it on different targets.

Tesq

Post#130 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:55 pm

ok ...i just mean depend from the "new" implemenation which idk just yet since we are discussing about; i just made an input to take that into consideration.