New xRealm Lockout

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Avelinna

Re: New xRealm Lockout

Post#211 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:25 pm

People complaining they xrealm when city pops. This only goes to prove you are the problem if want city play youre side that your city logger is on. Not being on the oppossite realm with a hidden agenda bloody double agent. Seen you at work running rams to the enemy wc thats a classic tactic been used many. Deliberately pulling the lord to wipe as much of the enemy another brilliant use of xrealm.

Ads
VindicoAtrum

Post#212 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:48 pm

Zhentarim wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:50 pm I think its a good start, also add a little star* after each players name who xrealm so its more clear for other players who the xrealmers are.
Hahaha brilliant idea but it'll never happen, not good for the game.

quda

Post#213 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:14 am

Id suggest that remove realm lock if you didnt participate in ORVR, and maybe made it only for t4 characters. I dont think thats a profitable choice to swap from 40cr to 30+cr. It doesnt make sense. Also I just logged to lvl t1 toon in order (cause there was a city siege, and most of the others activities is dead) when mainly Im playing on destro. So after playing 30-40 mins, and get bored, also siege ended, I decided to back on my destro chars to do some event SC. And of course I get that stupid realm lock, when my mostly playable chars in destro t3 and t4. That so frustrating to get this stupid thing just because there xrealmers that exploit aao and xrealming.

Ishmahel

Post#214 » Mon May 24, 2021 10:17 am

I think the best way to avoid sudden switch is count the actual 1.3 hours from the logoff, not login.

Snowhawk

Post#215 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:00 am

You can use the hardes xrealm rules on planet... the most xrealmer use after this change simple 2 Accounts :)

Meliannia

Post#216 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:10 am

"They are X-Realmers, Captain, do NOT trust them. They are without honour."
-Lt. Worf.

marafado
Suspended

Post#217 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:26 am

Lt. Worf seems a wise "player", maybe when it opens an RC spot he gets the pop ;)

Powell

Post#218 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:37 am

marafado wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:26 am Lt. Worf seems a wise "player", maybe when it opens an RC spot he gets the pop ;)
I mean realistically wouldn't you want someone who has input balancing the game to be someone familiar and with understanding of both sides?

I mean.... what?

Look if this game had perfect mirrors, I would agree. There would be literally no reason to make a character on "the other side" because one could easily learn all the classes by just playing one side. Ex. See SWTOR.

This isn't that. I would hope that anyone that cares about this game or this server would put their personal..... whatevers.... aside and not be closed off to literally the other 50% of the game.

I mean even if you are a selfish prick, you should try the other realm, if not just to understand and fight it better.

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
-Sun Tzu or some ****

I would hope to god that the people who have input balancing the server would do so for the sake of SERVER BALANCE and not for the sake of "JUST BUFF MY SIDE! HAHA!"

Ads
marafado
Suspended

Post#219 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:44 am

i would prefer to see a player that are focused in 1 class, 1 realm to discusse this balanced issues with other players in same conditions, a trade for all jacks is balance ....hummm :(

Powell

Post#220 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am

marafado wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:44 am a trade for all jacks is balance ....hummm :(
What does this even mean?

Agree to disagree I suppose, I was taught and learned early on that "If you can't intelligently argue for both sides of an issue, you don't understand the issue well enough to argue for either." ....