Complete List of Set Gear

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Complete List of Set Gear

Post#11 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:57 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
ToXoS wrote:How rare fortune set will be obtainable?
Very Rare PvE drops. They will be BoE, so I would expect to see them making their way to the AH as well. Although, they may cost... a fortune.

So rare fortune is the new pve set right? and its ment to be another "introductory" tier set much like ruin? In which case is it a right idea to make such a set "rare drops"?
I guess we will find out.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
kryss

Post#12 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:00 pm

What about the World-walker and onslaught sets? Could you give us some preliminary info?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:20 pm

kryss wrote:What about the World-walker and onslaught sets? Could you give us some preliminary info?
Onslaught will be from Ch22 PQ Gold Bags. It's next in line for completion.

The lore sets (there's 4 of them) will be related to questing, either through currency earned by completing quests, or something else if we have more flexibility by the time it's fully fleshed out.

kryss

Post#14 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:36 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
kryss wrote:What about the World-walker and onslaught sets? Could you give us some preliminary info?

The lore sets (there's 4 of them) will be related to questing, either through currency earned by completing quests, or something else if we have more flexibility by the time it's fully fleshed out.
Thank you for the clarification, Onslaught should be on par with what, approximately? Conqueror will still be the best full set? (not including mix and match, ofc)

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#15 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:38 pm

kryss wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:

Thank you for the clarification, Onslaught should be on par with what, approximately? Conqueror will still be the best full set? (not including mix and match, ofc)
It will be close to Conq/Dom, but don't underestimate the difficulty of the Ch22 PQ's, they're packed with R40 champs and heroes, and usually take quite a while to finish. Not something your starter T4 toon would be able to handle. At least, not once I go through and tweak them a bit...

Kragg

Post#16 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Collateral wrote:Wow that rare fortune set has a ton of initiative for tanks, 132 total. Will be interesting to make a combo for some very high ini levels.
I hardly bother with ini as a defensive Ironbreaker. Toughness is where it is at for me!
Drengk Burloksson, RR 81 Sniper
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

HissiCNesS

Post#17 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:37 pm

I just love this piece of document! Makes gear comparison and mix n match so much easier! Handy and easy to read! Thx wargrimnir! Looking forward to all upcoming sets! :D
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

LordPiss

Post#18 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Is it normal that Rare Fortune Set has more Armor stats than Conq/Dom set (chest/hat/shoulders) ? At least for WHs, I didn't check the other ones.

Edit : Oh, and minor error but BL hat - light armor isn't 225 ac but 255 in game.
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#19 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:26 pm

LordPiss wrote:Is it normal that Rare Fortune Set has more Armor stats than Conq/Dom set (chest/hat/shoulders) ? At least for WHs, I didn't check the other ones.

Edit : Oh, and minor error but BL hat - light armor isn't 225 ac but 255 in game.
My values are generally based on purple gear of equal item level from sources now long since disappeared. Values for RvR sets, I'm not sure what they're based on. Seems Mythic changed them at some point, perhaps when Anni/Conq were pushed into T3 during the 1.4 era.

All the light armor helms are like that, they should be 225. Light armor is half the value of medium armor for equal pieces. Fixed in next patch.

LordPiss

Post#20 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Oops, I should have held my tongue :p
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman