Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GoshDarn
Banned

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#91 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:29 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:29 am
dalen wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 pm Looks nice overall, if anything I would change the Boost 2 proc bonus to just +5% crit on healer & melee healer sets as they will be a bit short on base crit otherwise.

Will the cloak take special talismans like the sentinel ring? If so, will they be the same type, so you can get sentinel talis from doing Bastion Stairs and vice versa?
Then it has less crit than the previous set. A boost proc is ok but a 5% chance on a single target caster means it virtually never procs. You can check with Oppressor 6pc bonus how often it procs. :)

The proc chance has to be 10% or it will be useless.

But even then, the bonus crit uptime will be worse than previous sets and therefore unwanted for cast dps healers.
Replacing the 4% dmg proc for permanent 5% crit would help a lot to make it viable, I mean, other dps classes have exactly the same, boost proc and permanent crit bonus.
Hey you better watch your mouth and roll a WL like the rest of us.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
Sulorie

Post#92 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:10 am

GoshDarn wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:29 am Hey you better watch your mouth and roll a WL like the rest of us.
I am innocent, I am not responsible for those posts, Gork is leading my hand. :mrgreen:
Dying is no option.

xarax

Post#93 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:15 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm
kryss wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:05 pm Will be there new weapons as well? Inf or drop based? Can u preview anything about them? Thanks

You will need full influence to be able to summon final boss of Bastion Stair. Full influence nowdays is 13 full runs.

Some stuff will be off on those items, but you can get general feeling from them.
Will those weapons have a proc too or this nearly the final version of them?
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#94 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:21 pm

xarax wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:15 pm
kryss wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:05 pm Will be there new weapons as well? Inf or drop based? Can u preview anything about them? Thanks

You will need full influence to be able to summon final boss of Bastion Stair. Full influence nowdays is 13 full runs.

Some stuff will be off on those items, but you can get general feeling from them.
Will those weapons have a proc too or this nearly the final version of them?
They don't have procs
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

wpc56
Suspended

Post#95 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Do you need ONE person with full influence to summon last boss or ALL SIX players must have full influence

Also are these weapon bind on equip!? That'll be amazing for those of us with lots of alts

Hargrim
Developer

Post#96 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:11 am

BoP.

6 players with full influence and it will be protected against stupid ideas coming from players :).

Karast

Post#97 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:30 am

I am really glad to see some variation in weapon speed! It should make AA builds be them fast or slow something to play around with since sub / sc are all virtually the same when it comes to speed! Nice!

Sulorie

Post#98 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 am

Please rethink the 4pc proc chance on dps cast healers. 5% chance isn't happening at all, because we don't have enough direct dmg in rapid succession to hit about 20 times for 1 proc. This only works on classes with autoattack and/or plenty aoe attacks.
Additionally, the 6pc proc doesn't help us either. Opposed to all other DD classes we have no flat 5% crit chance bonus on set. This alone makes Bloodlord set not viable at all above 2pc bonus, which is a shame.
Raise 4pc proc chance to 10% or change the set bonus to something else, albeit it would have to change on other classes too.
Additionally change 6pc proc into flat 5% crit chance.

In their current form, the set is only viable for tank, melee, ballistic and semi-viable on aoe spec casters.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Alvendo

Post#99 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi,

this new dungeon dropps only DPS gear for Healer or dropps any Heal Gear?

shaggyboomboom

Post#100 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:11 pm

Alvendo wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:10 pm Hi,

this new dungeon dropps only DPS gear for Healer or dropps any Heal Gear?
Nope