Recent Topics

Ads

is chosen any good or should I reroll?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Dingers

is chosen any good or should I reroll?

Post#1 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:50 pm

so I started playing chosen last night and so far im lvl 10 and im finding them super under powered compared to my friends, (one is a marauder and one is a sorcerer) did I pick a bad class or will it get better in the higher levels? should I reroll? I really don't want to invest 100+ hours in a class that sucks.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: is chosen any good or should I reroll?

Post#2 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:56 pm

Dingers wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:50 pm so I started playing chosen last night and so far im lvl 10 and im finding them super under powered compared to my friends, (one is a marauder and one is a sorcerer) did I pick a bad class or will it get better in the higher levels? should I reroll? I really don't want to invest 100+ hours in a class that sucks.
As a tank chosen is much better than marauder/sorc.

Vladthedad

Post#3 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:56 pm

They are totally different classes. If by suck you mean they do less dps, then of course as you're a tank. In terms of utility and importance to a warband, particularly in end game, you're very useful. Levelling a tank is a tougher job than a dps, but you're much more guaranteed a spot in a city or fort pre-made than if you're a dps (as there are less of them).
Barbaphus - Chosen - TUP
Elhelion - White Lion - The Unlikely Plan

Dingers

Post#4 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 pm

i mainly started playing this game for pvp, are chosen any good in that regard?

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Dingers wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 pm i mainly started playing this game for pvp, are chosen any good in that regard?
Yes, is a good TANK. And core to any rvr wb for their utility.

if you are looking to kill enemies (by your own) and big damage numbers chosen probably is not the best option...anyways, at very low levels (tier 1) dps are a bit overtuned...

Starx

Post#6 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Dingers wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 pm i mainly started playing this game for pvp, are chosen any good in that regard?
Your friend on mara is gonna get ROLLED AND SMOKED without guard from chosen. He's gonna appreciate you being a tank.