Recent Topics

Ads

Which mods/interface options for DoK-healer?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Lamiosa

Which mods/interface options for DoK-healer?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:59 pm

I am trying to figure out, which mods and interface options I use best for a DoK-Healer?
Some Information I would really like at the group windows would be current buffs/debuffs and the distance to groupmembers. Because I want to know who I should heal from debuffs and where I should stand to spam my group heals.
Also I saw people having macro in the warbands, who they are resurrecting right now, do I do this with a mod, or how can I create this with macro?

Ads
cseho

Re: Which mods/interface options for DoK-healer?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Enemy addon with the Hot tracking is really helpfull for healers

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23759

Or just download the viny ui pack it has everything you might need
Szikra ~ Moonthief

Lamiosa

Re: Which mods/interface options for DoK-healer?

Post#3 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:52 pm

I downloaded it and its really good, I just have few issue with:

The order of groupmembers is somehow wrong. If I use the F-Keys to choose a group-member, it doesn't select the 2nd on pressing F2 or the 3rd if I hit F3 ... it is just random.
I would also like symbols on every member of my warband, not just my group.
The HoTs still do not show on group-window with the downloaded mod.
I do not see the current status of the RvR-castles (stars and supplement), as it was displayed on map at standard GUI.
I do not see the numbers of groups on the group-window, so if wb-leader speaks of "group nr. 2 goes to ..." I first have to open the menu for groups to see which number I am in right now.