Recent Topics

Ads

[EU]Those Guys Again

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arbich
Suspended

[EU]Those Guys Again

Post#1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Hey, we are a welsh/german guild focussed mostly on smallscale RvR and scenarios.
We try to form a group every day 20.00-24.00 servertime (CET/CEST). Due to other obligations (work/family) you will rarely see anyone of us outside of this timeframe.

At the moment we are looking for another mdps to fill our roster. White Lion would be optimal, but Witch Hunter or Assault Shadow Warrior might also work. It would be great if you could also offer a second archetype (tank/healer).

Requirements:
Rank 40
Renown Rank 40
Joining our discord server and be able to talk
Be active on at least 4 days a week in our active timeframe.

If you are interested, pm me here on forum or /w ingame Arbich/Schnipsel, Assaij/Assai, Ferdi/Monika or our cruel overlord fandanfinlyman/littlebomber.
After a trial phase, you will get an invite if every guildmember agrees with it.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
Allee

Re: [EU]Those Guys Again

Post#2 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello, my name is Hugo Alfredo, i am 14 years old and from chile i watch www.twitch.tv/Godzip every day since mi padre died in a donkey waggon accident i leav mi wife and ugli daughter to become a pro weit lion player. now i am finaly make lvl 5, before i only lvl 4. Sorry fo mi bad englando im not NA

Arbich
Suspended

Re: [EU]Those Guys Again

Post#3 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Thanks for your application Hugo. Sadly, after some background checks and internal evaluation, we must reject you. We wish you all the best for your future and good luck with your future guild search.

2/10
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM