Recent Topics

Ads

Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NectaneboII
Banned

Re: Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Post#41 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:31 pm

It was an excellent adventure !

Ads
Skald

Post#42 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:08 pm

NectaneboII wrote:It was an excellent adventure !
Glad to hear you liked it! The story will be continued this sunday.

maroontom

Post#43 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Can't wait for a certain Kislevite to appear.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Skald

Post#44 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:43 am

maroontom wrote:Can't wait for a certain Kislevite to appear.
The roleplaying event will start tomorrow, at 2 PM GMT. :)

Volerius

Post#45 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:13 pm

The hunt for a certain Kislevite...

And so, the Knights and to be knights were summoned. Both to take their oaths and ahear the briefing given by their Chapter Commander. Dramther, a lost brother, lost to Chaos, had to be avenged. There was a lead, merchants...but for that, they had to follow a trail to a Dwarven merchant first...

Once found, the comrades in arms had a conversation with the Dwarf, which yielded answers indeed...

"Iyeremiyash Kalytenko? Ah yes, the Kislevite bear, bless his soul! Bitterstone Trading Company had a lot of dealings with 'im, he was mostly dealing in arms; fine craftsmanship too. His word was bond and he had a tale in him or two, so we liked trading with him"

"Feathered Coin, mark of chaos? What are you saying, lads?! I couldn't smell no stinkin' chaos on 'im! Are you trying to tell me that I've been drinking Bugman's finest with some...wretch?! Pah, you Umgi fall easily to the wiles of Chaos..."

"Nikoli Kozhemiakin was the name, I believe...he was his associate and trusted friend, quite the drunk, but a solid lad near as I could tell. Last I heard he was holed somewhere in Ostland, of all the places, no doubt drinking himself to death, so you better hurry lads!"

After discussing many a theory of where the two might be hiding, it was decided to find a slayer, recommended by the Dwarven merchant that the comrades had conversed with earlier. After traveling to Ostland, as this was the suspected area where the duo were seen, the Comrades departed. It was in a dodgy Tavern, the duo was found. Which, after some pressing, reluctantly gave information on the whereabouts of Ieremiyash

The comrades in arms, learned that the duo had been receiving letters, more akin to riddles and poems. The letter they had procured, hinted that the sought-after cretin was likely to be present in Reikland, at a renowned watermill. Once found, the man was pressed for answers about their fallen comrade.

*The man they saw before them *appeared old*, he had grey hair and his stance was that of an old, sickly man. When he saw the comrades, his eyes flashed suddenly*

First Ieremiyash tried to fool everyone, only speaking Kislevite. Then, after one he understands his facade wasn't bought, he switched to Common tongue.

"Whatever do you mean? I'm an honest merchant, sirs. I trade with Bitterstone Company!"

*Already in the know that this was the person they were after, the comrades were sceptical at best about this persons so-called good intentions. Let alone the comrades who already were following the man's trails for quite some time. When pressed with further questions and demands for answers, the facade dropped, suddenly, like a thunderstorm in summer. Although the man's hair, grey in colour akin to elderly, the comrades noticed there was a young man behind these serpentine, vile eyes*

*The man laughed and his laughter filled some of their hearts with utter rending dispair for a moment*

*When he was asked about Dramther, he barked back in laughter*

"Dramther? You mean The Vessel? You should be so lucky, he underwent the most holy metamorphosis of all, become one of the secrets, supping on the tasty morsels of secrets for all eternity!"

"Don't you see, fools? Your Empire is stagnant and bloated, we bring glorious change! We are the breath of fresh air and we will set you free, whatever you will it or not!"

It wasn't until the sickly individual began to display clear signs of being a corrupted soul himself, that the Knights too a more drastic approach. One of the Witch Hunters, Volerius, a new recruit, fired his pistol into the kneecap of the sickly individual, only to see the bullet drop out of the exit wound, as if it's skin was dough.

After further conversation, the vile, corrupted cretin, was shoved over the ledge of the Mill, to fall to it's demise. Wether or not that was the end of it, remained to be seen...
Last edited by Volerius on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Volerius Aeternum, (The Wolf of Praag) Witch Hunter
Brymyr Redmane, Slayer within The Bitterstone Thunderers
Valanael Undomiel, Shadow Warrior of The Eternal Host

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#46 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Excellent session !

mandulis

Post#47 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Great story! Glad to have taken my part! :D

Kragg

Post#48 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Looking forward to roleplay with you lot!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Skald

Post#49 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:44 pm

The story will be continued in less than 2 hours!

Serbiansword

Post#50 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:42 am

I'm interested in joining your guild. What is the form of event planning? Do you have a guild website/forum?