Recent Topics

Ads

Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skald

Re: Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Post#51 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Serbiansword wrote:I'm interested in joining your guild. What is the form of event planning? Do you have a guild website/forum?
Hey there, you can find all the events in the opening post. We use this forum to organize ourselves - make sure to contact me in-game :)

RP event starting in 2 hours!

Ads
Maxentus

Post#52 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Good eavning Sir. After many battles and a long journey, finally reaching the gates of Praag (meaning T4), i am looking for companions (a Guild), to fight against the stinking hordes of Chaos and all the other abominations invading our homelands. I am asking you if you still take new members Sir?

As you can see i am very order (especially Empire) biased and somtimes like to RP a bitt :D
Maxentus Ultor WP
Burnhardt Incendius BW
Sejanus Purgare WH
Attius Rupes KotBS
Karakzak Zikzak Slayer

Volerius

Post#53 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:28 am

Volerius sighed. The Chapter now stood leaderless. He shook his head as he glanced at the well known square in the War-Quarters of Altdorf. Erhart had become somewhat of a surrogate father-figure. Volerius had looked up to him, despite viewing things a bit differently at times. Now he was gone...

There had been no word from the Knight-Captains as of yet either, surely this was a troublesome time.

Volerius clasped the badge of his Order which sat upon his bandolier, closing his eyes slowly and shaking his head.

"I refuse to accept this is the end. Surely we can make the chapter survive...there -has- to be a way..."

(( OOC notice: At the moment, we are somewhat leaderless, though I am glad to see some people are interested to join! please have patience while we sort out the leadership question, once we have acces to means of allowing people in, recruiting and accepting will start again. In the meantime, feel free to add me in game: Volerius Aeternum :) ))
Volerius Aeternum, (The Wolf of Praag) Witch Hunter
Brymyr Redmane, Slayer within The Bitterstone Thunderers
Valanael Undomiel, Shadow Warrior of The Eternal Host

KnightPanther

Post#54 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:32 am

hmm... interesting ;]

Glorian

Post#55 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:51 am

KnightPanther wrote:hmm... interesting ;]
Well lad Knights Panther are currently dead. No leaders, no officers, but still in one of the biggest RvR alliances and it will be kicked out at the next cleanup.

So you have two options. Find an active guild, or take KP over and lead it to strength anew. As it already has lvl 20, and the correct banner and art.

tionblack

Post#56 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 am

Hail from The Imperial Inquisition, we are the branches of the same tree,let no unclean roam in the empire.

FOR THE KINGS OF THE OLD
FOR THE EMPIRE!

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

maroontom

Post#57 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Glorian wrote:
KnightPanther wrote:hmm... interesting ;]
Well lad Knights Panther are currently dead. No leaders, no officers, but still in one of the biggest RvR alliances and it will be kicked out at the next cleanup.

So you have two options. Find an active guild, or take KP over and lead it to strength anew. As it already has lvl 20, and the correct banner and art.
I still have a character in KP, but sadly neglected to give him privilages when I left the guild on Celekagar, when he was leader.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

maroontom

Post#58 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:55 pm

I can confirm nothing at this time, but Bereaver and I are going to try and get guild leadership again, and revive the Knights Panther. Hopefully we will find that it is salvagable.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Ads
Jsnen

Post#59 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Let me know if you need a hand
Zeverein von Jahnburg - Knight of the Blazing Sun 40/40

Kragg

Post#60 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:42 pm

I was hoping you would after i saw the guildtag once more today!

If you need any help and we from Bitterstone Thunderers can help out just let us know!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance