Recent Topics

Ads

UNITE OR DIE!

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Re: UNITE OR DIE!

Post#41 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Dogstar wrote:Sorry Socky,

I didn’t mean you get you all railed up, it is just this is the second time I have had a destro player clearly trying to derail this tread discussing off topic items, I can understand why. It is a threat to the current state of the realm. i.e. destro domination EU prime time.

If anything it is a compliment but I just want to keep the thread on topic.

If perchance I have offended.
Think of this and all is mended:
We'd as well be 10 minutes back in time, for all the chance you'll change your mind.
Good jolly man, i just posted my question on this thread because not a single person who took that jump gave me a clear answer about why he did it (you included) and this is quite obviously the most relevant thread for the ordie wbs.
Is it really that hard to give a clear answer? "Well, we just felt like it", "One of the kegs accidentally opened and we couldn't stand the smell", "The keep lord had a hissy fit and he threw us out". I will just assume you guys just felt like taking a stroll outside and leave it at that, also, this wouldn't have ended up being a 10 post long derailment if you just answered clearly, it's a just a sentence really, no need for a plamphlet long tirade.

Ads
Dogstar

Post#42 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:36 pm

OK Socky,

Either I'm going mad or you are trying to gaslight me. (look it up if you don't know what it means)

I thought you had already established that I, nor my alliance was on-line that night.
I think we may either live in a different universe, or you didn't actually read the (time-stamp) on my message and confused the 7th of march, with the 8th of march, when this rather silly event (occurred)
The wording in the ( )'s have had their spelling fixed.

Unfortunately I don't know why order would have done something like this, again speculating as we were NOT there according to you. Was order outnumber 4 to 1 again. Was there a Battle Objective burning etc.

Anyway its in the past and hearsay at best.

Thank you again for reinforcing my point that Order need to unify to stand any chance of defending against destro.

Marsares

Post#43 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Initiative seems to be paying dividends. We logged on to find 120+ Order in the zone, haven't seen so many in quite some time. We got wiped a number of times, wiped a lot of Order, and had good fights all around. Eventually, KV locked as well. Thank you!
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Silodin

Post#44 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 am

120 order? that must've been before a good chunk of them logged over to destro, when i left the zone there were 85 left. before the lock.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Glorian

Post#45 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:39 am

Silodin wrote:120 order? that must've been before a good chunk of them logged over to destro, when i left the zone there were 85 left. before the lock.
At time of our dwarf event it was 165 des vs 150 Order.

It was quite some time even. But at 21:30 Altdorftime destro managed to lock Order in its warcamp with equal numbers.

Then Order began to loose players and AAO started.

Olszewski

Post#46 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Train Wreck will join the alliance. PM me.

Dogstar

Post#47 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi Olszewski,

Thank you for your post and for pledging your allegiance to our alliance.

Dogstar

Post#48 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:04 pm

I have been contacted by a number of larger guilds interested in uniting however, rather than calling out these guilds individually if you could either put your names down on this thread as either interested / willing to unite or alternatively contacting me directly through the forum.

To elevate any fears my intention is not to appropriate guild members from any other guild but to unite as many as possible so that likeminded players can find others to play with quickly and easily.

This initiative has already seen results within the server and I want to continue while we have traction. Once I have enough guild leaders on board I will setup a time and place for us all to convene and discuss the next steps.

(if anyone can confirm the maximum amount of alliance member currently aloud within an alliance that would be helpful)

Thanks again for everyone’s support.

Ads
Fractus

Post#49 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:15 pm

10 guilds in 1 alliance is the max

Zanilos

Post#50 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Yeah, look, you're just going to make a clusterfuck of players and steam roll ****. Or as people like to call it. Zerg.

If your guilds have failed at making viable WBs, call it a day with the guild. Make better ones.