Recent Topics

Ads

LF Harcore Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wrench

LF Harcore Guild

Post#1 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:53 am

Hi all,

I have Returned to Reckoning for a while now, I really love the game as much as it was on Live. Even with changes etc in essence it is still the same game framework we all played and it is actually progressing & evolving (good or not this is another discussion and not the intent of this post, just let me say you can never please everyone nor should you try).

Reason for post:

As my subject already reveals above: I cannot seem to find a guild I am looking for.
I have been in 1 which was more NA time (I am playing Euro zone) which has great friendly people and all but was unfortunately not for me.

What I am looking for:

1)Mandatory Comms! I mean come on people in what age do we play, without voice communication you can not be as efficient and added to that: during raid times Voice com Discipline specially mid fight. (Means learn to stfu so we can listen to raid leader directions rather then what u have to say)

2) A proper Group/Warband composition(Classes and Specs),

3) People that follow orders from a raid leader and don't run off chasing single kills and making whole group weaker because their absent.(How is this logical?)

4) Proper add on's used and enforced (Enemy etc)

5) That killer instinct to want to win!

6) Set raid times (can be only 1 time a week if nothing else but preferably more)

7) A freaking team that understands there is more then 1 way out of a spawn point/war camp if overwhelmed and that does not run away or starts back tracking and playing tennis when seeing an enemy but can hold a formation. Or that does not start hitting the first thing they see (usually the biggest Ork tank, WHY?!?)

8) No frigging cross realmers, have some Realm pride like we use to have on Karak-Norn (specifically at start).

9) No quitters and whiners, you can NOT win every fight, please know this already.
Let me clarify this more with quotes I hear in many different forms but essentially all say the same:
'Ow there are so many of them, we are out manned, we cant fight so many, but they are so organized....'

Solution: It does not matter if you loose and die and hit a respawn button: What really matters is: HOW many of the *&^%%&*^ you take with you before you go down. This is what I miss! That killer instinct knowing you will eventually loose a fight as no one can always win, but fight on regardless and give them hell and make the EARN their victory. And if there are too many enemies? GOOD, every single kill will net your more renown, exp, influence, whatever your after because of the AAO mechanic and of course: You are never outmanned... you just have a target-rich environment!

Some info about myself:
I can play most Order classes and on live I preferred WP healing, BW Bombing, Engineer (pull bomber+ap tactic), and WH for 6 man fun) I am an older gamer and I made my carreer, from games I played, into what I do now (Part of an MMORPG making team) Extremely competitive but for the right group loyal to a fault. Ow and I know how to follow a raidleader and instructions: if the Raid leader tells me to charge into the 300 destro players at a keep with 6 people, well I will be charging into 300 destro players with 6 people and don't ask questions why. (The questions are after raid time, never during)

I played all through live coordinated many WB's cross zones (when there were still multiple zones as active fronts) I tortured myself at start of Live doing open war bands every single day. I am trying not to repeat this here.

I am extremely intense as a player as I play to win, so have some thick skin when u play with me specially if you do stupid things (like hitting that Big Ork:-) (I still don't get this after so many years why people hit the tankiest dude they see when all them soft squishies are waiting to be killed)

Outside of raids I am calm, friendly and even got some humor and can listen and talk about many things all day long. However.... During raid/PVP: I am not your friend, I do not want to talk about your day, I just want to crush the opponent or heal my team and follow my raid leader.

For those of you who can not understand my reasons for looking for a guild like this let me apply some other logic:
If you are going to play the game (with the sometimes limited time we have due to real life obligations)
Don't you want to have every available minute to be as efficient as possible? Where you know that your team is doing the very best as you are doing yourself and has your back?

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar

P.S. In one of my other posts I already showed previous game play and team tactics from other games I played and led PvP groups. Please check these mails for an example how I can play.

Unfortunately, I was not into recording during Live except for that last day 18 December 2013. But the amount of sadness in Ventrillo (Destro and Order both) as the server went down is not what I want to share:D
Last edited by Wrench on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Norn characters: Wrench Crowbar (Engi) Valeika (WP) Camelea Belmont (WH) & Archmage (Well Archmage:-)

Current Characters:
Wrench Crowbar (waiting on my name to be free after my char got wiped, Engi)
Archmage (Same Story)
Valeika Belmont (WP)

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: LF Harcore Guild

Post#2 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:58 am

h a r d c o r e

Wrench

Post#3 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:10 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:h a r d c o r e
Is there any other way?
Karak Norn characters: Wrench Crowbar (Engi) Valeika (WP) Camelea Belmont (WH) & Archmage (Well Archmage:-)

Current Characters:
Archmage (Same Story)
Valeika Belmont (WP)

Nebuuh

Post#4 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:15 am

Gentlemen at arms is the most Harcore Guild atm. And you seem like a real heartgore player to me. So GaA it is for you!

Aurandilaz

Post#5 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:46 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:h a r d c o r e
s e r i o u s c o r e

anyway, maybe join Shaggy's Bad Intentions, I have heard repeated rumours that they are looking for players to join.
there are like maybe 2-3 HARDCORE boybands left on Order side I guess, but since they kinda all tend to play together I can't recall exact names, Valkyrie? Fusion 1 or 2 ? and maybe some remnants of CCM or krautcontrol, legion of boom maybe a few or warbuddy?

as for xrealming, I'm bretty sure all aforementioned guilds and whoever may be left in them do xrealm, which is something I'd say majority of people left playing this 9 year old game do because after all you got those 20 alt slots.

Dalgrimar

Post#6 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:55 am

There arent anny hardcore/proper guilds left annymore really.
On Des you have TUP and Phalanx wich is organized WB play but next of that its mostly roleplay or casual guilds.
Just fyi..
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Glorian

Post#7 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Maybe not hardcore, but the Bitterstone Thunderers or CNTK doesn't leave the field of battle or log off till the warband timeslot is over.

The Roleplay guilds here have more realm pride inbuilt. ;)

shaggyboomboom

Post#8 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: anyway, maybe join Shaggy's Bad Intentions
guild is dead, merged with fusion

Ads
Wrench

Post#9 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Thank you for all the replies people, appreciated a lot.
I will look into the guilds mentioned.

I have seen the Bitterstone Regiment at work they do try to hold a line and don't back off, I like that attitude, just the lack of proper synergy which is possible and of course the no-bombing is stopping me from leveling my Engi up and go crazy with them:D But to be fair they look like they are having insane fun and this is also a way to enjoy the game so kudos!
Lesti we spoke yesterday at length when I was on my BW. Thanks for that.

The only valid reason for Xrealming is to understand how to better kill your opponent... there is no other reason for me personally.

I have also seen and been in a CNTK warband (as I was in an allied guild). It was not bad at all had some great fights, just not hardcore enough in regards with set up etc:D but then again it was /open/alliance wb si probably their guild only WB are more hardcore? I actually whispered the WB leader that this was really well done the times I was in their wb.

Thanks again all, if anyone needs to reach me btw whisper me on Valeika (currently rank 37/41) ingame (hardcore only plz:-)

Current Characters:
Archmage (Same Story)
Valeika Belmont (WP)

peterthepan3

Post#10 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 pm

I don't think there are any hardcore WB guilds on Order. The closest thing you'd find (maybe) is zerg, but they're in preliminary stages and I dunno if they're recruiting.