Recent Topics

Ads

[NA] healer/tank looking for guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Merrillian

[NA] healer/tank looking for guild

Post#1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:50 am

Main is book warrior priest looking for roaming and scs.
snb kotbs, isha am

Main hours 7pm central to 12pm central, anytime on weekends.

If no active order guild, I'd switch mains to my zealot for a more active guild.

Ads
Manatikik

Re: [NA] healer/tank looking for guild

Post#2 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:03 am

Merrillian wrote:Main is book warrior priest looking for roaming and scs.
snb kotbs, isha am

If no active order guild, I'd switch mains to my zealot for a more active guild.
Are you looking for a casual or hardcore? Small man (SC or ORvR) or large man WB guild?

Order: For small man I'd suggest Montague, Train Wreck, or Shadows of Divinity and for large scale Break a Wish or Fatal (all primarily NA guilds).

Destro: Black Library, Enmity (if they're still trying to get going), and DROW for smaller groups (no idea if they all have open recruitment or not). Black Toof Clan (greenskin only) is the only active WB guild on Destro NA (they also run smaller groups).
<Montague><Capulet>

Merrillian

Post#3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:06 am

Looking for hardcore, I'm not concerned about size, I have experience in roaming and sieging.

barsavi

Post#4 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:09 am

Merrillian wrote:Looking for hardcore, I'm not concerned about size, I have experience in roaming and sieging.
Check out Tempest Wolves (TW). We run during those times almost every night and are newly back to the game on the Order side. We have about 20 or so and are gearing up in RvR right now (most of us are around RR30 - RR35). Would love to talk to you about joining us. TW has been a guild since around 2001 in DaoC and many many MMOs since.

PM me in-game to discuss (Barsavvi).

Luuca

Post#5 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:51 am

Manatikik wrote:
snb kotbs, isha am

Are you looking for a casual or hardcore? Small man (SC or ORvR) or large man WB guild?

Order: For small man I'd suggest Montague, Train Wreck, or Shadows of Divinity and for large scale Break a Wish or Fatal (all primarily NA guilds).

Destro: Black Library, Enmity (if they're still trying to get going), and DROW for smaller groups (no idea if they all have open recruitment or not). Black Toof Clan (greenskin only) is the only active WB guild on Destro NA (they also run smaller groups).
We are alive and well. Building it up. Slow and steady. 2 Weeks™

Manatikik

Post#6 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:05 am

Spoiler:
Luuca wrote:
Manatikik wrote:
snb kotbs, isha am

We are alive and well. Building it up. Slow and steady. 2 Weeks™
Good to hear just wasn't sure if you had worked through the repeated deletion problem yet.
<Montague><Capulet>