Recent Topics

Ads

The Dirty Dozen

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
paps

The Dirty Dozen

Post#1 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 am

A Order Army Major is assigned a dozen convicted murderers...A Major with an attitude problem and a history of getting things done is told to interview military prisoners with death sentences or long terms for a dangerous mission. To train and lead them into a mass and dangerous assassination mission of Destruction Generals and officers in The Warhammer World. To parachute behind enemy lines and cause havoc for the Destruction Generals and officers at a rest house on the eve of "Return of Reckoning" .

Now when when Reckoning is returned "The Dirty Dozen" is looking for brave bad as.s Order players to crush some Destruction skulls. Send me Tell for invite or any other member of assassination team.

We need some more:
Ironbreaker
Knight of the Blazing Sun
Swordmaster
Archmage
Warrior Priest
Rune Priest
Bright Wizard
And other exceptional players :D

Welcome!
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

Ads
Unistitelj

Re: The Dirty Dozen

Post#2 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:04 pm

then look me up.. find me.. il join u and help to make some rumble in junge ! ;D
To spread ORDER a cross server ;D

Im Warrior Priest!

paps

Re: The Dirty Dozen

Post#3 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 am

forgot to say this guild is deleted when we had server roll back :) we formed guild at week that is lost :D

so check this out:
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=13&t=463
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.