Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fallenkezef

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild is recruiting

Post#611 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:39 am

Glorian wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:Now I'm on the other side I have, oddly enough, come to appreciate the BT lads even more.
You guys are fun to fight against. I wish we could xrealm chat for proper exchange of warcries!
Good to hear that Lad.
But overall the removed cross Realm chat is a gift for some of the BT Dwarfs.
I have some collected Screenshots and Videos of people calling us: Vir****, Vir*** Warband, Mon****, Mon**** of Ekrund, Ret*** Roleplayers, Freenown, Midgets, Gnomes...

It seems like some players like to find some new ways of trying to hit the player behind the character. Midgets and Gnomes is a normal thing, it targets your dwarf character. But the others target the person behind that. And you don't log on to get thrown vulgarities at. Some say you need to shrug it off. But still, I log on to have fun, and not to shrug off. For shrug off I drive to work or visit my wives parents.

And if I wants to be called a ret**** mon**** I play World of Warships. ;)
I feel your pain, the hasdle I get when I sail my Conqueror!

Keep up the good work, to paraphrase Baron von Richthofen "My dearest enemies and dearest friends"
Alea iacta est

Ads
Glorian

Post#612 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:42 am

Fallenkezef wrote: I feel your pain, the hasdle I get when I sail my Conqueror!
Keep up the good work, to paraphrase Baron von Richthofen "My dearest enemies and dearest friends"
Ahh, a Conqueror basterd. The ship without a Citadel. :roll: :lol:

Fallenkezef

Post#613 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Glorian wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote: I feel your pain, the hasdle I get when I sail my Conqueror!
Ahh, a Conqueror basterd. The ship without a Citadel. :roll: :lol:
Rule Brittania!

To be fair my most played ship is the Nelson and she gets citadelled by an evil look.

Keep up the good work with BT, I always recommend aspiring Dawi to join you lot.
Alea iacta est

Glorian

Post#614 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:25 am

The Bitterstone Thunderers are thriving and alive.
Most Action at the Wednesdays Warband Events and at the Weekends.

So if you have a lore friendly Dwarven name join us.
NA timezone Dwarfs should look out for Glynt or Gryww for recruitment.

Glorian

Post#615 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:01 am

The longest non stop active Order guild on RoR is still looking for new dwarfs and returning ones.

Lore friendly name is a must and engineer's need to wear the uniform at all times once they hit lvl 31.

Contact the nearest recruitment office immediately!

Gitslappa

Post#616 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:23 pm

Where do I sign up!?! PASS ME AN ALE!!!

Glorian

Post#617 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Gitslappa wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:23 pm Where do I sign up!?! PASS ME AN ALE!!!
Oi lad, check the first post for the current discord link. Lots of dwarfs to get ye in!

Glorian

Post#618 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:42 am

ATTENTION!
With the recent circumstances of a second AoR Private server there is some disturbance in the guilds and community. If it wasn’t clear through my posts here is the official statement of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

The 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers are a RoR Guild.
We were here when T1 was the only playable RvR Zone.
We were here when T2 was released and our Turrets destroyed the Server.
We were the cause for the ‘ZERG of 2015’ that lasted for 12 hours and ended in an Item whipe.
We were here when we had 225ft Snipe Attacks and could shoot goblins in the enemy warcamp from our own.
We were here when we got the Flame Turrets that could keep us alive in RvR and also when our Kegs were washed away by Destro Tears.
And we are still here even if our turrets explode instantly these days and can’t be healed by our Kegs or Runepriests.
And we are Dwarfs.

Of course we aren’t real Dwarfs, but grumpy old Roleplayers and Tabletoppers sitting in front of our PCs. But we are Dwarfs in our Minds. We don’t give up when it is getting hard or if there is an easy way. If it would been like that we would have taken in one of our last 100 Dwarf Warbands an Swordmaster with Whispering Winds to get our Slayers spam Shattering Limbs or our Engies Friction Burn. Or get some BWs in and burn the enemy away with our Acid Bombs and Corporeal damage. But we don’t do that. Because there is a feeling if you destroy another warband while being in a dwarf unit. A feeling that get us going for the last 3 Years on every damn Wednesday, and that is pride.

Of course we are also Dwarfs and see what might be in for us if we went to the new Server. But what could we get there?
Instant 40/40 Dwarfs and a Gearset?
You can get that already on the RoR Testserver. And it sucks if you get something for free you could have fought for.
Or if they implement XP Reduction to complete your Chapter influence?
Dwarfs don’t need to stay in T1 forever and gank newcomers.
Crossrealm chat?
We don’t miss it to be called gay-mongoloids on our guild warbands, and they have no idea how to deactivate it.
1.4.8 Class Balancing?
Every Engineer liked the good old times when they were useless in T4 except being a Pullbot.
Open minded Devs who don’t ban people?
Dwarfs aren’t speedhackers or botters, and we like it if other players are baned for doing so.
Fortresses, Land of the Dead or The Lost Vale open next week?
We could have that on RoR too. And like on RoR there would be no mechanic or Items there extra than the current ones.

As said in the beginning, we are a RoR Guild. We have friends here in other Players, Guilds and the Devs and even some Destro Players. And by Grimnir’s Golden Balls, I hate some of the recent changes to the dwarven classes, but I would load a grudge on me and my brethren for being an oathbreaker if I turn my back on the people who have built this server.

So the Oath of the Leadership of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers is:
“The Server will break before the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers do.”

And to make that clear, this is not the place to continue anymore second server talk. This is a statement, not an invite for discussion on RoR or the second Server.

Ads
Elftwin95

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild - RoR stands!

Post#619 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Well Said indeed Glorian! I too will be staying right here until the very end. You and your guild are a paragon which others should aspire to follow. :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Jildaz

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild - RoR stands!

Post#620 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Never Forgive Never forget !

that goes in both ways, the day i ll quit Ror will be the day i'll quit warhammer.
On behalf of The Eternal Host, we are the same.
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81