Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Torgrimmerr

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#661 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:54 am

Oi, Welcome back lad.
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

Ads
Kragg

Post#662 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 am

Torgrimmerr wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:54 am Oi, Welcome back lad.
Cheers, time to get my trusty rifle out of its crate once more. :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#663 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Guild News as of August 2018

Guild Announcements:

The Current Guild Rule is that each Player is allowed to have 2 Dwarfs in the Guild. That Rule is still in Place but will get an update. If you have a combat ready lvl 40 Runepriest you allowance for Dwarfs in the Guild is raised to 4. Remember though that all Dwarfs need to have Lore friendly names, and all your Dwarfs should be listed in your Dwarfs Member Notes on the Guild Roster. So we know who you are.
Also if you have your Runepriest you will get sometimes asked to volunteer to do the Healer on the Guild Warbands. Not everyone is a great Healer, or really craves that playstyle. But Group HoT and Groupheal are the two basic cornerstones of any Runepriest. Get them flowing, drop M2 Focused Mind and you are good to go.

Guild News:
I regularly kick inactive dwarfs to have room for new lads. The dreaded Guild bug is most likely not related to Guildmembers, but I still try to keep the numbers of Dwarfs in the Guild near 250.

Dwarf Warband on Wednesday:
On Wednesday we build our dwarf Warband with the best highelst lvl Dwarfs we can get. Also from other guilds like Damaz Kron or simply Dwarfs who want to follow and fight with us. Also on Wednesday we have usually voice contact to the CNTK Warband to get something done in RvR. For the New Lads though: If you are online at Wednesday and lvl 16+ you are in the guild warband.
NO Excuses.

The Ekrund Project:
To have at least a chance in current and future RvR Enviroment the Guild is collecting and storing +Moral Items and it is highly suggested that you spec your dwarf on the Wednesday Warband with them.

Snipersquad:
On the weekends as well as on some days in the week I run the Dwarf Sniper Squad. Time is usually in the morning 08:00 am – 09:00 am. Usually we take Engis and Runepriests. But also the odd Slayer or IB. I’m not against melee classes, but the structure of the Squad means we retreat a lot or try to snipe from hidden positions. So you get the most FunTM if you run with us on an Engi or RP. Especially if you are a ST DPS one, RP or Engi.

If we hit a group and can’t kill the healer we are dead. If we hit a WB, we are dead. If we hit a sixmen, you can guess what happens. But all of this is compensated if you run in a clockwork keep defence sniper action and the kills stack into the double number diggits. Especially if it is AAO time.

Guild Website:
The Website is mostly dysfunctional. Most uptodate infos are in our guild Discord. Specific infos are in the stickied messages. You can see them on top when hitting the pin-symbol.

Kicked Members:
As mentioned above we were forced to kick members to find the guildbug. In the end, number of members was not a cause for the problem, but alliance membership. So if you were kicked give us a nod and you will be reenlisted, wehter it was through guild bug or inactivity.

The Future:
Warband days are running good. I have also contacted SoD/Black Crow alliance for some Weekend Onslaught Ch22 PQ runs. Last weekend we made two good runs and were only brought down by Gorfang Rotgut. More Grudges on his ugly urki head. Watch the guild Discord for future dates.

Real Live Event:
This Saturday the 4th of August will be our Real Life Guild Event in Cologne. Check the Guild Discord if you want to join.

The Future not directly connected to Dwarfs:
Apart from that there are also other non dwarf Ideas brooding in my brain for some themed Warbands

“Troll Drengi, Arrr!” A Pirate Slayer Warband without any Healers at all, the last one who dies is an honorless Wazzok. -> Done That in T1 and T4.

“SWAT - Shadowwarrior Assault Team" A Party with some nice 100ft M2 AoE Bombing. Most likely a joint Venture Project with the Eternal Hosts Elf Guild. For the SW you need to be at least lvl 32+ and retreating like a dirty elgi is planned and not forbidden like when we run the dwarf warband. ;) -> Still need to run that.

“I have the Power” An oldschool Greatswords Event with Kotbs/Warpriests. Most likely a joint Venture with the Averland Greatswords. -> I have given the order to get yourself a lvl 1-10 Kotbs or WP. I will push this further as we now have ended the extra XP Week.

“Suffer not the Witch to life!” A Witchhunter Witchhunt. For that I need the help of a seasoned Witchhunter who know all hideouts, secret places, ambushpoints and tricks you need to play that class in RoR. I can level one of those and can read the guides, but for such an event I need the help of a real seasoned lad who knows when to call the cloak ability and who knows when to strike and when to run.
Of course without any Healers.
-> Currently on Hold. Too much fun running with Lesti in the Sniper Squad then leveling a WH.

pfs2222

Post#664 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 am

Good news, although I am not sure what you mean by Group HoT for runepriest. Master Rune of Adamant ? Nevertheless, I am glad that I could get Tunggdil back into the guild, he was my first Dawi and I very reluctantly took him out of BT. Still wearing the uniform to show where he belongs.

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Glorian

Post#665 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:18 am

pfs2222 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 am Good news, although I am not sure what you mean by Group HoT for runepriest. Master Rune of Adamant ? Nevertheless, I am glad that I could get Tunggdil back into the guild, he was my first Dawi and I very reluctantly took him out of BT. Still wearing the uniform to show where he belongs.
Actually I meant rune of Serenity and Rune of Regeneration.
Of course playing a Runepriest is much much more. But in the 10 second WB encounters we need hard Heal on us to survive. And that is Heal over Time and then Blessing of Valaya till they are dead, or we. ;)

Torgrimmerr

Post#666 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:00 pm

Welcome back pfs2222, well your RP, Im glad we have another healer on our side. Oi. my lad.
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

Glorian

Post#667 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:58 am

Join the regiment.
Earn your floppy hat.

Kragg

Post#668 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:55 am

Bitterstone Merchandise :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Jildaz

Post#669 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:59 am

neeeeeeed
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Glorian

Post#670 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:03 am

Finally the sewing class in 5th grade pays off. ;)