Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kragg

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#711 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:29 pm

jearrington wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:16 pm Thank you for the information and offer for help! I did put a shout-out in the Discord English Tavern, so I'll be patient and wait. :) I sent BT-Lesti a message in Discord as well. Thank you again and hopefully I'll see you in-game!
You're welcome! At 20.00 GMT+1 we have an event for level 16+ and there will be an entire warband, and then some, of dwarfs out. Plenty of officers online too!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Glorian

Post#712 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Take the Shilling of the High King.

Join the Army of Ekrund!

Glorian

Post#713 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:41 pm

It has come to my Attention that there is a dwarf named Lesti on the Apoc Server who has found there a guild named Bitterstone Thunderers and is recruiting there dawi with the reputation of the real RoR Bitterstone Thunderers.

As stated some time ago the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers are a RoR guild and don't have any intentions to switch to any other server than RoR.

Please restrain yourself from posting here any anti apoc stuff. Intention of the post is to tell you that there are only one 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#714 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:32 pm

Always a pleasure to see your snipersquads at work.

Xergon

Post#715 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:12 pm

Rockalypse wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:32 pm Always a pleasure to see your snipersquads at work.
My dream was to do same with 5 SWs when old Fester Bomb was available... so sad its not there anymore :(
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Wam

Post#716 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Glorian wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:41 pm It has come to my Attention that there is a dwarf named Lesti on the Apoc Server who has found there a guild named Bitterstone Thunderers and is recruiting there dawi with the reputation of the real RoR Bitterstone Thunderers.

As stated some time ago the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers are a RoR guild and don't have any intentions to switch to any other server than RoR.

Please restrain yourself from posting here any anti apoc stuff. Intention of the post is to tell you that there are only one 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery is a proverb which means that one imitates someone else because one admires that person or values what that person is doing. So, it's a flattery though often unintended.

Keep up the good work stunties do your own thing, trolls will be trolls and haters gunna hate.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Glorian

Post#717 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:46 am

Rockalypse wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:32 pm Always a pleasure to see your snipersquads at work.
Aye, Sniper Squad took some training and gearing up several lads to perform at such a level.
Although Sniper Squad wouldn't be possible if not Thorbolt of Dammaz Kron have trained the first of is into the art of full Glasscannon Snipers, aka the Kegsniper Mk III "Thorbolt" pattern.

Kragg

Post#718 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Thanks, although my contribution to your demise is a bit low :(

Ads
Vilhelmina

Post#719 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Can we have our bullets back? We used up our weekly allowance in that one keep defence last night.

p.s. Look at those timestamps too. Military precision!

Kragg

Post#720 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Vilhelmina wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 pm
Can we have our bullets back? We used up our weekly allowance in that one keep defence last night.

p.s. Look at those timestamps too. Military precision!
We will now throw rocks till monday. 3 2 1 , Sni.. throw rock! :mrgreen: